This is an in-progress Gen VI pitch for Pokémon to be sent to Game Freak. Its made by EPIC complete with 159 more Pokémon, 10 of which evolve from previous ones. You can say this is Gen V meets Gen III because of more radical differences between the generations. Yeah, we're trying to avoid another Gen IV here.
In a new region called Rettoa, four trainers are about to go on a quest to fill up Pokedexes so as to broaden their horizons and learn more about the world around them. Coby, Remy, Pria, and Perry leave Fallgin City to catch all sorts of new Pokémon and along the way, must defeat Team Enlit/Glory, depending on which version. That's not before Professor Ficus gives them a choice of three starters: Dreel, Cuburst and Pinock.
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Hub City: Like Hiun City, Chitter City is a metropolis known for their chitterlings, just like the Hiun Ice. A sprawling metropolis too.
- Light Is Not Good: The Light-type, half the time involves a Deconstruction of angel Pokémon like the Aphrel family. But it can finally defeat the Dark/Ghost types!
- Philippines: At least Manila, North Cavite, South Rizal and Northern Laguna are shown here.
- Ascended Meme: Remember Jejemon? The grammar and spelling-mangling Jejemon who deserve a return trip to elementary school? Yeah, Chatot evolves into one but after the Global Dex is required.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: This whole game has analogues to Gloria Arroyo, Kris Aquino and her Only Sane Man brother President Noynoy, who actually does much better than the former in this game and even lampshades her craziness.
- One Game for the Price of Two: Averted. Much more than Gen V not in cities, but that the third version, Copper, has Team Awry that is formed as a result of Teams Enlit and Glory being one and the same.