Ragameechu is a deviantART cartoon reviewer and artist, who reviews various cartoon shows with inspiration from other cartoon reviewers, most noticeably Mr. Enter. He does have some originality in his works, though, and has done a wide variety of reviews.
This person shows examples of...
- Accentuate the Negative/Accentuate the Positive: Ragameechu always has something positive or negative to say something about an episode.
- Actually Pretty Funny: Says this about the "enchiladas" joke in "A Pal for Gary."
- Also, the "chocolate rain" joke in "Boating Buddies."
- And, not to mention, Pony.MOV.
- Broke the Rating Scale: Racist Mario managed to be even worse than "abysmal", his lowest possible rating. He's attempted to create a new rating for "worse than abysmal", but there is no word for it."I don't even..."
- Gag Censor: When commenting, he replaces every use of the word "penis" with a PLZ account of Dr. Robotnik saying "happiness."
- Insane Troll Logic: Says this about the episode "Seven Continents for Seven Koopas", and is confused about how the writers think turning the Great Wall of China into a dragon is less evil than spraying graffiti on it.
- Also on the science of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, considering that it will rape your mind if you think about it too deeply.
- Jerkass: Ragameechu considers Luigi in the The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode "Oh, Brother!" to be this.
- Symbol Swearing: Ragameechu uses an asterisk to replace certain vowels in some of his reviews.
- Top Ten List: Does many of these, as well as top 15, 20, and even 30 lists.
- Unfortunate Implications: Ragameechu finds the episode "Dragon Quest" to have some very racist implications, and a rather racist moral as well.