Nikki Martin (born August 23, 1980 in West Hollywood, California) is an American TV personality and chef. Best known as a contestant on the tenth season of The Next Food Network Star, she's also had several minor roles in films and television in the early 2000s, such Cradle 2 the Grave, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Sorority Boys, and Birds of Prey (2002). She also published The Burn CookBook based on Mean Girls with actor and reality TV personality Jonathan Bennett.
She has her own website.
- Cooking Show: Though she doesn't have her own, she's a recurring Food Network personality with her face on at least three of their programs so far.
- Defictionalization: She and Jonathan Bennett both published The Burn CookBook: An Unofficial Unauthorized Cookbook for Mean Girls Fans.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Her proposed show title for The Next Food Network Star was Girl on Grill.
- Happily Married: Only has wonderful things to say about her husband and child.
- Pungeon Master: When Bob Tuschman told her that "Girl on Grill" was too risqué, she changed her proposed show title to "The Grill Next Door." If that hit the chopping block, it'd be interesting to see what she came up with next.