Anne Geddes (born 13 September 1956) is an Australian photographer, best known for her cute, heartwarming pictures of babies.
This photographer's style provides examples of
- Adorably Precocious Child: Every single one of them.
- Babies, Babies Everywhere: Literally: every picture she makes has at least one baby in it.
- Babies Make Everything Better: Seriously, why do you think her work is universally popular?
- Brotherhood of Funny Hats: She likes to put a group of toddlers together and give them amusing hats and costumes.
- The Power of Friendship: She pairs babies of different colors and genders together.
- Plant Person: She has several pictures in which babies are sitting inside or dressed as flowers, trees, vegetables or pieces of fruit.
- Rule of Cute: To the point that Cuteness Overload sets in.