An orphan named Hedda is invited to Arendelle castle, where she bonds with Kristoff, who shares stories about his own past at an orphanage.
This series contains examples of:
- Backstory: Kristoff shares information about his past as an orphan.
- Flashback: When Kristoff recounts memories of living in an orphanage, we see scenes of his younger self.
- Forbidden Zone: Hedda goes to a place called "The Forbidden Land."
- Heartwarming Orphan: Hedda is an orphaned friend of Olaf's.
- I Will Find You: Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff search for Hedda, who's gone missing, in the second issue.
- Missing Child: Hedda is a child who's invited to visit the castle, but an experience with bullies leads to her running away before she arrives.
- Ms. Imagination: Hedda "has an amazing imagination," according to the blurb. The first issue opens up with her imagining she's scaling snowy peaks, and the other kids at the orphanage later mention her making up stories such finding Thor's hammer and meeting a mermaid.
- The Runaway: Hedda runs away from the orphanage to prove herself after dealing with a couple of bullies.
- Orphan's Ordeal: Hedda lives in an orphanage, where some of the other kids aren't so nice to her.