Bikini Cowboy is a graphic novel by Luke Weber that was originally released digitally in 2013.
The story is set in the 1800's and focuses on Whisky Jill, a bikini-clad cowgirl with a surfboard who goes on a spiritual journey with a young boy with powers named Rod McCloud.
- Berserk Button: The antagonist Father Graves dislikes being called "Marshall". He's also easily set off by Whisky Jill pointing out how hypocritical he's being when he's caused more harm than he's accused Jill of being.
- Groin Attack: Around the beginning of the story, Whisky Jill kicks the groin of a man who attempts to rape her.
- Hypocrite: Father Graves accuses Whisky Jill of being a destructive sinner. As Jill points out to him, he only has himself to blame for the deaths he's caused, his victims including a family he killed for never attending church and his ex-wife and child who left him for being abusive toward them.
- Mistaken for Gay: After observing how affectionate Whisky Jill acts with her friend Tonta, Rod asks if the two are lesbians. Jill and Tonta are disgusted by the idea that they'd love each other that way.
- Nature Tinkling: At one point, Rod has to pee and relieves himself behind a rock.
- Scenery Censor: When bathing without her top on while waiting for an unconscious Rod to come to, Whisky Jill's breasts are obscured by her surfboard.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Whisky Jill has no qualms with bathing topless in front of Rod.
- Sinister Minister: The main villain of the comic is Father Graves, a holy man who wants to kill Whisky Jill because he doesn't approve of her lifestyle.