Five Nights at Freddy's World is the first game where Scott outsourced to an actual musician (Leon Riskin) instead of using licensed music from other sources, and it shows. The soundtrack in the game is outstanding.
- The Battle theme, which is one of the first tracks that was teased on Scott's website.
- The Ice Cave theme that was also revealed. Sadly, it was never used in the final game.
- Fazbear Hills is a soothing 8-Bit theme, and it's a great introduction for being the first area in the game.
- LilyGear Lake and Deedee's Fishing Minigame.
- The Character battle theme.
- The upbeat and cheerful song that plays during Fredbear's cutscenes.
- The three Subtunnel tracks are all classic 8-Bit goodness. They progressively get darker and distorted the further you go down.
- The final boss theme that is used for Scott Cawthon and Chicas Magic Rainbow at the end of Update 2 is a huge contrast to all the other tracks, and it screams "your little adventure is coming to an end".
- Update 2 introduced several new tracks. There's Foxy Fighters, all four songs in FNaF 57: Freddy in Space and the Halloween area.