- Holly Martins' open defiance of Popescu's threats and goons.
- Any time Harry Lime does anything, really. This is not exaggeration since he's only in three scenes.
- Even if he killed dozens, if not hundreds of children through his diluted penicillin that was sold on the black market, Lime is an iconic, eloquent, intelligent, and charismatic villain, so much so that you can't help but to be in awe of him.
- When Harry Lime is hunted down, shot, and finally killed.
- Extra points go to Holly Martins, who kills his close friend himself.
- The fact that this movie is consistently ranked as one of the best ever made in Britain (and of the world) definitely counts.
Awesome / The Third Man