- Wonderella's rap battle with Jesus.
- Wonderella outsmarts some aliens in her 300th comic, "Hair of the DOG STAR."
- Dana's mom gives her an antique grappling hook, the Gilded Grappler, which she claims she used all the time before Dana was born. Dana questions as to what possible use she could have for it. Cut to her latest public appearance, where one of her fans is getting harassed because she chose to dress up as Wonderella and she's not thin. Dana finds a use for it. It's one of the funniest and sweetest moments ever seen in the Wonderella series.
- Wonderella punching out a drunk in "Nun Adventures", complete with clothes rip and a Badass Boast. She's Back.
- Wonderella resolves the feuds of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Captain America: Civil War by assuming another identity.
- Wonderella would fight god and his angels for a cup of coffee. And she wins too! sorta.
- Wonderella outwits her clone in the only way she knows how: by stabbing it in the head while it's distracted.
Awesome / The Non-Adventures of Wonderella