- "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY LOBBY BOY!"
- Zero pushing Jopling to his death to save Gustave.Gustave: HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT HIM!
- One of Gustave's cellmates taking on five armed police with a shiv - and killing them all.
- The climax where Zero runs to save Agatha amidst the gunfire and chaos.
- Gustave earning the respect and trust of his cellmates. By beating the crap out of one of them.Zero: What happened?Gustave: What happened, my dear Zero, is I beat the living shit out of a sniveling little runt called Pinky Bandinski, who had the gall to question my virility. Because if there's one thing we've learned from penny dreadfuls, it's that when you find yourself in a place like this, you must never be a candy ass; you've got to prove yourself from day one. You've got to win their respect. You should take a long look at his ugly mug this morning. He's actually become a dear friend.
- Kovacs refusing to let Dmitri bully him into breaking the law, stating as the executor of his late mother's estate he represents her interests and not his. Sadly, it gets him killed.
- Jopling's coat (especially the interior pockets). The guy might be a violent psychopath, but he has kick-ass style.
- The fact that after losing his family, mentor, wife and child Zero managed to get out of crippling depression and lead the Lutz Underground Resistance against Nazi invasion.
Awesome / The Grand Budapest Hotel