- The opening FMV has gorgeous visuals and music.
- Special notice should go to the moment they pass through the portal to Maginaryworld. If you look beyond the portal as they approach, you'll see that the characters and environment are actually rendered in Sonic Adventure's non-cell shaded FMV style before gaining their cell shaded look as they pass through.
- Depending on what character you play as, they each give an awesome rebuke to Void midway through the story.Void: The Precioustone will shatter if I touch it. Maginaryworld... My world... The world of my dreams...
Sonic: Hey! I'm not gonna let you do that! This world does not belong to you. It belongs to everybody. It's the world of everyone's dreams!
Tails: Stop! This is a world... A world of everyone's dreams! I'm not going to let you have your way!
Knuckles: Don't think you can have your way! I've got something to protect... You can't just come and take it away! Void! I'm not going to let you do this!
Amy: Lumina! Don't give up! Void! You... You... You're not going to destroy everyone's dream... My dream!
- The FMVs after each board is cleared show the worlds returning to normal.
- The end-of-the-board minigames, all of them.
- Emerald Coast has you surfing a tidal wave to wash up safely on a beach.
- Fire Bird has you jumping from an exploding plane in freefall to land on a hot air balloon.
- Nature Zone has you outrunning an earthquake through a dense jungle.
- Riot Train has you stopping an out-of-control train with the power of Button Mashing.
- Fourth Dimension Space has you defeating an Eldritch Abomination by dropping rocks on its head.
- Fourth Dimension Space is a beautiful gravity-bending board filled with constellations.
- One mini-game has Sonic and friends launching Eggman into space.
- Everyone's speech at the end about their dreams and how negative emotions can make them stronger.Sonic: Void... Anger, Sadness, Despair, and Emptiness... Aren't dreams born because everyone has these feelings? Don't these feelings make our dreams even stronger? Void... He was probably part of the Precioustone... He was part of a feeling that is necessary for dreams to come true.
Tails: Lumina... Can't you accept Void for what he is? Dreams probably can't exist without it... It's the same with me. When I'm down and I feel I can't go on any more... that's when I know I have to try harder! because I have my own dreams!
Amy: It's a dream because it hasn't been fulfilled yet... But one day you'll make it come true. You can live through each day because you have dreams! No matter how small they are.
Knuckles: Dreams don't betray us. When we lose ourselves... that's when we lose our dreams. It's not that dreams don't come true. We just give up on them. We know that... and you should know it better than us...
- Getting a lucky Mini-Event can award you with 50 Rings or a good Forcejewel. Sometimes it can even take you near the Precioustone.
- If you play as Gamma in Multiplayer Mode and land on an Event space, you may get the mini event involving Eggman playing a tune that makes your player fall asleep on the next turn. Unlike the other characters, however, Gamma doesn't waste time listening to the tune. Instead, he fights back against Eggman by locking onto him and firing at him, chasing him away. In the struggle, Eggman drops a Forcejewel, which now ends up in Gamma's possession.
Awesome / Sonic Shuffle