open/close all folders
This is a page of all the awesome things that has happened in this fanfic.
- David's powers in general.
- The Big Damn Heroes moment by the other humans in the first encounter between the mercs and David.
- The humans drive up to Sunny Town, find out that the place is cursed, and are attacked by zomponies. Would be scary, but these guys dealt with scarier, and are quite fine.
- The moment when the humans fight the mercs after they break the curse. Even more Awesome with Skrillex playing.
- Nikolai is apparently good at sneaking around.
- He also took on several zombies, in a middle of an collapsing, ice-covered cavern system, and soon ran out into the middle of a snowstorm, and won.
- The fact that the entire competition between the Wives was faked the entire time, just to point out how dumb it is to compare them, especially based off of their marriage to Henry VIII alone.
- Truthfully, the very concept, taking the six women who have historically been reduced to Henry VIII's wives and a children's rhyme about their fate and showing them reclaiming their story. Even the Bittersweet Ending has shades of this, because while they may not be able to change history, they've shared their story and made these women PEOPLE again, given them their own narratives that show them as individuals, and not just the revolving door of Henry's wives.
- This flash mob at the Tower of London. Even better given that was where Katherine Howard and Anne Boleyn's executions took place, making it quite the tribute.
- Seymour's high note near the end of "Heart of Stone." Every Seymour absolutely slays it.
- Speaking of high notes, Brittany Mack (original Broadway Cleves) brings her opera diva A-game in for a line in "Get Down". The cast recording and other productions have it being a slo-mo effect, but Mack goes in with high notes and operatic diction on "Get down, you dirty rascal!" often to audience applause.
- Lucy Moss, with the Broadway production, became the youngest female director of a musical in Broadway history!