- Every time you get on a Pokémon in the third game. Even more badass when you're using it for something besides a way to get around quicker.
- Rand's Papa Wolf moment. Rand used Giga Impact! The enemy Steelhead fainted!
- When your rival shows up and saves you from being sucked into Darkrai's dark void in the second game.
- During the Ranger Net mission, Liberate the Tower, in the second game, you have to make use of Darkrai's field move, Dark Power, which sucks up about a dozen Team
Dim SunDebonairs grunts and deposits them in the shores of the beach at Vientown. Awesome enough on its own, but then you realize that clearing out a large number of grunts is the situation that, earlier in the game, calls for a Skuntank. The reek of a Skuntank is so disgusting that it serves the same purpose as a Legendary Pokémon's signature move. That manages to be indescribably awesome and horrifyingly disgusting at the same time.
- TARGET CLEAR!
- Later, when you're infiltrating Altru Tower, Barlow fails to bust down a door that Melody and Issac are behind, so he asks Keith and the player for help. Before the three of you charge at the door, you all strike your Ranger poses, and Barlow calls out, "Target! Growaaah!"
- Near the end of the first game, Gordor gloats about how his machine can control any Pokémon in the region, even taking control of the legendary beasts themselves. He comments on "useless" Pokémon, directed at Solana and Lunick's partner Pokémon, Plusle and Minun. Plusle and Minun are offended by this comment and proceed to sneak past him while he's not looking and then break the machine. Never underestimate the little guys.
Awesome / Pokémon Ranger