- Edward's first rescuing of Gretel consists of a Curb-Stomp Battle, ending with Sheriff Berringer's head being crushed underfoot.
- Speaking of Edward. Keep your eyes on the space above him as he comes crashing through the woods. When he first breaches the tree-line, one tree is sent flying. A few seconds later, he grab this same tree out of the air and starts swinging it like a club. Badass, thy name is Edward.
- Mina and the gatling gun.
- The whole showdown with the clan of witches altogether.
- Gretel headbutting Berringer.
- The fight with the Horned Witch, who actually puts up a decent fight. It can even double as a moment of funny with some of the more slapstick-y hits. "Jack Frost was kicking ass."
Awesome / Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters