- The intro. For a game made in 1992, it's still quite impressive.
- The Harkonnen Death Hand missile - incredibly inaccurate (often leading to players having to do a Save Scum in order to hit the right target), but far more destructive than any other weapon in the game.
- The Ordos Deviator - while the effect doesn't last long, it's always fun to turn your enemy's troops against their own, particularly against the Harkonnen's Devastator tank or deviating an enemy's Harvester.
- The Sardaukar troops' armor.◊
- The Harkonnen ending, where they blow away the emperor and his advisor.Mentat: A crime for which you will indeed pay dearly... with your life!
- When you are finally able to upgrade to rocket launchers and siege tanks. They also make killing the Sand Worm a lot easier.
Awesome / Dune II