- His series of matches with Johnny Gargano:
- Their match at NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III was a excellent opener that ignited the Brooklyn crowd for the night. The ending was nothing short of genius, involving Almas' manager Zelina Vega momentarily distracting Gargano by throwing a DIY shirt at him (not even three months after Tommaso Ciampa's betrayal of Gargano), allowing Almas to pick up the win.
- Everything about their match at NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia for the NXT Championship was nothing short of flawless. They put a spectacular MOTY candidate in front of a white-hot crowd, not even a month into 2018, and became the first Dave Meltzer-rated Five Star Match for WWE since CM Punk vs. John Cena in 2011. As quoted by Mauro Ranallo, "You could not ask for more, out of an NXT Championship match."
- Him winning the NXT Championship at NXT TakeOver: WarGames against Drew McIntyre in an outcome that no one saw coming.
- Debuting in the main roster at the Royal Rumble 2018, as one of two NXT male representants and the NXT champion, the other being Adam Cole. Four months later, he's called to the Smackdown brand.
- January 8, 2019: Rey Mysterio and Mustafa Ali team up against Samoa Joe and Andrade, in a blistering tag-team match, where the two experienced luchadors steal the show. Special mention goes to Mysterio hitting Almas with a CANADIAN DESTROYER! Keep in mind, piledrivers of almost any kind are normally banned on WWE TV, with this version being especially dangerous given how both the one giving and receiving it need to be in perfect sync. And yet both of them pulled it off beautifully, showing off just why the two are among the best in the business. The match eventually ends with Almas countering Rey's 619 into his Hammerlock DDT, picking up the win for his team.
- January 22, 2019: Once again, Rey Mysterio and Almas tear the roof of the place in an absolutely bonkers 2-out-of-3 Falls Match in the go-home show before the Royal Rumble. Almas got the first fall with a downright painful top-rope powerbomb.
- Showing why he's the future of Smackdown Live and perhaps Lucha itself at the Royal Rumble 2019 as "El Idolo" survived until the final four, even getting back at the man who eliminated him in last year's rumble by eliminating Randy Orton.
- At a House Show in December 26, 2019, Almas pins Rey after hitting his Hammerlock DDT and securing his first ever United States Champion. Not only that, he did all this in the famous Madison Square Garden arena.
- Andrade making his long awaited All Elite Wrestling debut on the June 4, 2021 edition of Dynamite.
Awesome / Andrade "Cien" Almas