Spoiler statute * by wanderlustwarrior in the One Piece thread:
- Whenever there's a new chapter on Durandall's own site, first poster who knows of it posts it immediately.
- NEVER post statements about the chapter in the post that you link to it in.
- Spoiler tag for the first five posts after the link to the chapter (so that we don't see the spoilers before seeing the link itself). If the page rolls over into a new one before the five-post limit is exceeded, reset the count.
- No need to spoiler tag after 5 posts.
- What is your favourite moment(s) so far? Please categorize (Awesome, Funny, Heartwarming, Fetish Fuel, etc.) for convenience's sake. (I'll give mine later. Need some shut-eye first! XD )
- Who else caught Haruhi's No Sell in Chapter 31?
- I think we need take the natter out of the WMG page. From now on, actual discussion of WMG theories should done here.
edited 18th May '12 7:55:37 AM by MarqFJA
edited 14th Sep '10 8:21:23 AM by RainyDaze
edited 14th Sep '10 9:19:18 AM by MarqFJA
edited 14th Sep '10 9:50:24 AM by MarqFJA
edited 14th Sep '10 8:02:43 PM by MarqFJA
edited 14th Sep '10 8:09:15 PM by Mapi
edited 1st May '14 3:28:58 AM by Filraen
edited 15th Sep '10 8:29:30 AM by IYellalot
edited 16th Sep '10 5:21:40 PM by Filraen
- Kyon: Going Dissonant Serenity Tranquil Fury on Yamane. No questions asked.
- Yuki: The 24 Yakuza Curb-Stomp Battle... for now. I get the feeling that she's going to get something even better in the future.
- Haruhi: Chapter 31's No Sell. Yeah, she did a CMOA that she's not aware of.
edited 15th Sep '10 11:43:32 AM by MarqFJA
edited 16th Sep '10 3:25:14 PM by Filraen
edited 16th Sep '10 9:04:10 PM by MarqFJA
edited 17th Sep '10 12:47:03 PM by Krasinet
edited 18th Sep '10 10:40:11 AM by Filraen
edited 18th Sep '10 10:51:22 AM by MarqFJA
- She has an outlet in the form of Mind over Matter.
- She "remembers" that Yuki had made it so her Reality Warping is fully under control via the "management by proxy" deal; this takes away the Blessed with Suck anxiety over her power going out of control, which removes a major source of frustration from the equation.