- Best Story and Writing: Papers, Please
- Best Gameplay: Europa Universalis IV...or XCOM Enemy Within
- Best Visual: Metro: Last Light
- Best Soundtrack: X Rebirth
- 2014 Game with Most Potential: ...hard to say, though I'll go with Divinity: Original Sin
edited 17th Dec '13 4:53:29 AM by onyhow
edited 23rd Dec '13 1:53:32 PM by Jinxmenow
edited 17th Dec '13 6:32:14 PM by stripes-the-zebra
edited 17th Dec '13 6:35:03 PM by stripes-the-zebra
edited 17th Dec '13 7:04:12 PM by TheAirman
- Best Graphics: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
- Best Soundtrack: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Runner Up: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
- Best Art Direction: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- Best Gameplay: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Runner Up: Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Most Hilarious: Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby
edited 18th Dec '13 11:22:08 AM by Jinxmenow
edited 19th Dec '13 11:38:24 PM by arcanephoenix
edited 20th Dec '13 3:15:33 AM by sanfranman91
edited 27th Dec '13 12:31:26 PM by AzureSeas
edited 30th Dec '13 11:57:58 PM by Firestorm
- The Charlie Kaufman Award For Cleverness: The Stanley Parable
- Most shameless Cash in: Infestation Survivor Stories formally The War Z.
- J.S. Steinman's Award For Best Face Lift Of A long-Running Franchise: Pokémon X and Y and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- The Actually Trying Award For Best Next Gen Release: No valid entries.
- The Better Late Then Never Award For Most Delay Game To Come Out Half Decent:The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Best Flawed Masterpiece:BioShock Infinite
- Best New Tomb Raider Game:Dragon's Crown
- Most overlooked: Divinity: Dragon Commander
- Best Mobile Game:Ridiculous Fishing
- Biggest Time Killer: Card Hunter
- Most Charming Gimmicky Game:Octodad
- Most Gimmicky Charming Game: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Best Video Game Hero: The Dog in Call of Duty: Ghosts◊
- Best Game Villain: EA In SimCity.
edited 1st Jan '14 2:43:07 AM by joeyjojo
You need to Get Known to get one of those.