Misused: People Sit On Chairs get usage counts
edited 15th Mar '12 12:17:43 PM by SeanMurrayI
- Acceptable Breaks from Reality: Is that a valid use?
- Casual Kink: Ditto.
- Press Start To Game Over: Not quite sure.
- Rinne no Lagrange: Looks more like a Sinkhole.
- Sliding Scale of Animal Communication: Looks like a valid use, but needs a second opinion.
- Sphere Eyes: Looks like misuse, but I don't know the correct one there.
- YMMV.The Magic Flute: Looks valid.
- The Power of Creation: That actually looks like a misuse, but I am not sure.
- Characters.WAOA High School AU (actually People Sitting On Chairs): Not sure if it's a valid use.
- Acceptable Breaks from Reality: Probably intended to be valid, as anything that's not an acceptable break can be considered mundane and not for story purposes. However, there are many tropes that are completely realistic, so it's not accurate. In other words, correct use of the trope, but the meaning of the sentence itself is inaccurate.
- Casual Kink: Sort of meta. It would be PSOC in-universe, but that fact in itself is the trope. The way I interpret it is something like, "it's something completely normal without any specific value attached to it." However, in-universe there aren't any story conventions, so it might be wrong.
- Press Start To Game Over: Correct use.
- Rinne no Lagrange: Sinkhole, or a literal interpretation of it. Or pun. Or some kind of more or less witty aversion where sitting on chairs has a meaning.
- Sliding Scale of Animal Communication: Correct use.
- Sphere Eyes: It just doesn't make sense. The description of what an inversion is included. Nor the reason to limit it like that.
- YMMV.The Magic Flute: Think it's correct too.
- The Power of Creation: I think it's correct. Just creating something with mundane means doesn't have a meaning in itself. Like someone building a chair.
- Characters.WAOA High School AU: Incorrect.
edited 16th Mar '12 11:34:30 AM by Feather7603
edited 16th Mar '12 11:54:05 AM by Madrugada
edited 31st Mar '12 4:49:52 PM by DragonQuestZ
edited 8th Apr '12 8:49:34 AM by SeptimusHeap
edited 8th Apr '12 11:26:46 AM by DragonQuestZ
- Complaining About Shows You Don't Like: Complaints about how something sucks are not really worth recording - there is always something to complain about in anything.
- People Sit on Chairs: If something happens only incidentally in a story, it's not notable.
- Too Rare to Trope: Something very rare is most likely coincidental.
edited 21st Apr '12 2:51:24 PM by SeptimusHeap