Rules of Shonen Action Main Character:
- His* parents are either dead or plain useless.
- He has spikey hair*
- He is not good at study, more often than not at the bottom of the class, and even if he is good at study,it's more of an informed attribute than anything. This usually has to do with MC being exhausted doing whatever kind of adventure that he is engaged in, although he never seems to engage on it every single day.
- He has very hot temper and when in fight, usually heads along without concrete plan.*
- When he fights, it always eventually boils down to who has more raw strength and endurance.
- He will almost always defeat opponents who are obviously far more trained than him.
- When he DOES get trained, output will be almost always be bigger than input, which will be always bigger than that of main antagonist.
- He always goes his way to save people, usually with motives either very shallow or related to 1.
- He never gives up, even in a situation when it's better for him to retreat, preserve himself a bit more, and try again with different methods.
- He is incapable of having normal romance. He will always belligerently deny romantic involvements and act aloof or rude toward his potential love interest, when he is not busy being completely oblivious to romantic feelings in general.
- He is always right, ever, no matter what, even though he does not adequately understand the context of the situation that he is involved in. Anyone who opposes him, almost always ones who know what they are doing, is misguided or outright evil.
edited 11th Aug '11 3:57:08 PM by dRoy
edited 11th Aug '11 1:34:49 AM by djmaca
edited 11th Aug '11 2:01:12 AM by LiberatedLiberater
edited 11th Aug '11 10:26:28 AM by ForlornDreamer
edited 11th Aug '11 4:03:09 PM by dRoy
edited 11th Aug '11 7:16:56 PM by dRoy