Crosses the Line Twice: Alex vs the Old Lady in the second movie.
- The angry Meadow Run
- Also, from the sequel, King Julien in first class is very funny:
Julien: You, in-flight slave... (to Private, while hanging upside down from a chandelier) Bring me my nuts, on a silver platter.
Julien: Excuse me, this is first class, it's nothing personal, it's just that we're better than you.
Julien: Whatever happened to class separation?
- As well as that, look at the movie he's watching. It's crammed full of plane crashes, which he's laughing at. Maurice doesn't look so happy.
- Also there's the crash scene with the penguins. All four of the penguins are calm, King Julien is having fun, and in stark contrast, Alex, Marty and Melman are terrified out of their minds. Meanwhile, Gloria is asleep.
Skipper: (with the plane in a death spiral) When it comes to air travel, we know that you have no choice whatsoever, but thanks again for choosing Air Penguin.
- Beforehand, Private explaining airline safety: "... place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression from the other passengers."
- When stealing the All-Terrain-Vehicle for parts, the penguins are great.
- In the beginning of the second movie, the Zoosters are boarding the plane.
Alex: "Hey! If you're ever in Manhattan, please call, okay?!"
Alex: *look of pure disgust* "Uh, seriously...call."