Sean Michael Waltman
(b. 1972) is an American professional wrestler who has wrestled for WWE and WCW under the names X-Pac
(WWE), The 1-2-3 Kid
(WWE), and Syxx
(WCW). He is a former WWE European Champion (x2), a former WWE Light-Heavyweight Champion (x2), a former WWE Tag Team Champion (x4), and a former WCW Cruiserweight Champion. However, despite his accomplishments in the ring, he is, unfortunately, best known as the Trope Namer
for the term "X-Pac Heat
Per usual, That Other Wiki
has a rundown of his life and career
"X-Pac's Tropes Suck! X-Pac's Tropes Suck!":
- Arch-Enemy: Jerry Lynn (in the GWF), Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero (both in WCW), Kane...Much like the rest of the Kliq, he tends not to make too many friends.
- Badass Beard/Beard of Evil
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Just ask Razor Ramon and Kane.
- Finishing Move: X-Factor (sitout facebuster), 1-2-3 Kick (superkick), Buzzkiller (crossface chickenwing)
- Flat Character
- Jerkass: He's a member of the Kliq, he's a natural.
- Kid-Appeal Character
- Lightning Bruiser
- Power Stable: (in WWE):
- Tagalong Kid: His role in the Five-Man Band of the Kliq. His nickname is even "Kid" (from his former ring name of "The 1-2-3 Kid").
- The Trope Kid
- True Companions: Everyone forgets that he was a part of the Kliq, too.
- X Makes Anything Cool
- X-Pac Heat: Invoked, as he is the trope namer, after all.