Sean Michael Waltman
(b. 1972) is an American professional wrestler who has wrestled for WWE and WCW under the names X-Pac
(WWE), The 1-2-3 Kid
(WWE), and Syxx
(WCW). He is a former WWE European Champion (x2), a former WWE Light-Heavyweight Champion (x2), a former WWE Tag Team Champion (x4), and a former WCW Cruiserweight Champion. However, despite his accomplishments in the ring, he is, unfortunately, best known as the Trope Namer
for the term "X-Pac Heat
Per usual, That Other Wiki
has a rundown of his life and career
- Jerry Lynn (in the GWF)
- Razor Ramon in his first WWE run
- Eddie Guerrero in WCW
- In his WWF return, Shane McMahon while he was a face, then Kane after he turned heel...
- Bratty Half-Pint: He's much smaller than his buddies Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, and although he's always loud mouthed and obnoxious, tends to be even worse when they're around.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Just ask Razor Ramon and Kane.
- Combat Pragmatist/Improvised Weapon: In TNA in 2005, he worked a King of the Mountain Match. He tried to bring a trash can into the ring, but it wouldn't go through the ropes. Seeing a used one already in the ring, he quickly dumped the one he had, and used that one instead.
- Excrement Statement: Offset, he's become infamous for shitting on the possessions of people he doesn't like.
- Finishing Move:
- In his early days and as the 1-2-3 Kid, the moonsault and the 1-2-3 Kick (superkick)
- As Syxx in WCW, the Buzzkiller (crossface chickenwing)
- As X-Pac, the X-Factor (sitout facebuster)
- While teaming in X-Factor (the stable), he and Justin Credible used a double superkick.
- I Know Karate: Worked karate kicks into his moveset, and during a short feud with Steve Blackman during the Attitude Era would show off by twirling a kendo stick.
- Meaningful Name:
- Power Stable: (in WWE):
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Invoked. In 2012 he shaved off his beard, returned to the 1-2-3 Kid gimmick and worked several matches for Chikara. He busted his ass in the ring (earning some well deserved "He's still got it!" chants from the fans), put over indy star El Generico, and afterwards left a letter in the Chikara locker room thanking them for giving him the chance to work for them and that it was the best time he'd had in wrestling in a decade.
- Tagalong Kid: His role in the Kliq. His nickname is even "Kid" (from his former ring name of "The 1-2-3 Kid").
- The Trope Kid
- True Companions: Everyone forgets that he was a part of the Kliq, too.
- X Makes Anything Cool
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Syxx