Western Animation: The Prince Of Atlantis
A short-lived BBC CGI cartoon about an Atlantean prince named Akata who, along with his friends of both the sea creature and human variety, defended the oceans and his Atlantean secrets from the evil B.I.G. corporation.
The Prince of Atlantis provides examples of the following tropes:
- Adult Fear: Being unable to save a young teenager after he's stung by a new species of sea creature, for which's venom there is no antidote.
- Aerith and Bob: Dorothy, Jim, Jaurice and Momo.
- Atlantis: Obviously. This one being of the sunken variety.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: All the Atlanteans have this since they don't wear clothes. Which raises some, ahem, interesting questions about how they continue their species...
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: After screwing up royally, Luke is demoted to a hamburger cook. Something he finds beyond humiliating.
- Creepy Monotone: When Akata is brainwashed and controlled by Eva he talks like this.
- Cute but Cacophonic: Oya had an extremely high-pitched voice that could get difficult to listen to after awhile.
- Hidden Depths: In one episode, Alfred Bazooka, who up until then hadn't seemed much deeper than your standard one half of Those Two Bad Guys, stops Eva killing Jaurice and Jim because earlier they'd saved his life.
- Oh, Crap: Many times by many characters throughout the series.
- Too Dumb to Live: Almost happens literally when Luke gives Alfred ten times too much of a highly dangerous substance when they were trying to make a bomb and it almost blows them both to kingdom come.