Western Animation / The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers
Three brothers, Xan, Enk and Adi, travel around the world to perform dangerous stunts. They originate from Réndøosîa, a country where safety is hard to find.
This series was initially about a dozen worth of online episodes, each lasting a few minutes. They focus merely on the stunts they pull off. Afterwards, two seasons of their adventures were released to television, each season having about 39 episodes and each episode lasting half an hour.
It now has an official website here
, and it can be watched here
Tropes Associated with The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers:
- All There in the Manual: The website itself has a section where you get to learn the brothers' language.
- Ambiguous Gender: Enk, though officially a brother, has a high-pitched voice and dainty mannerisms that make one wonder if s/he mightn't actually be the Token Female of the band.
- Ambiguously Human: Enk again; Enk's brothers look human, but Enk looks more like a walking big-nosed weasel.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: The main characters always speak in their mother tongue. This trope still applies, given that their country of origin is fictitious.
- Badass Beard: Adi has one. He can even make it grow really long, really quick, and in one episode uses this to save his siblings.
- Big Red Button
- Casanova Wannabe: Xan.
- Catch Phrase: "YAHZAA ADRENALINI!" (Usually said by Xan right before the brothers pull a stunt, but also used by all three as a greeting.)
- Cloudcuckoolander: All three brothers.
- Cool Shades: Xan and Dracula sport them.
- Cowboy Episode: Right down to Xan and Enk saying "yee-haw" instead of "yahzaa" for the whole episode. Adi doesn't get it, even after Xan spells it out.
- Dumb Muscle: Adi. Biggest and strongest of the brothers, but also the stupidest.
- Evil Doppelganger: One episode revolved around a village being terrorized by Dracula, resembling Xan in both appearance and voice, that Adi couldn't tell them apart. That is, until sunrise...
- Fictionary: The website provides translations for some of the more common Réndøosîan words used in the series.
- Pardon My Klingon: Xan in particular has a fondness for spouting "botsna ratta", which is clearly a curse, though the Fictionary on the website insists it translates as being a "very strong drat".
- Ruritania: The brothers' homeland of Réndøosîa is clearly this, what with the mock-European feel to its language and, heck, even the spelling of its name.