is a parody of The Dark Knight Saga
produced by CollegeHumor and Front Page Films.
This series of web videos contains examples of:
- All Men Are Perverts: Pretty much the entire theme of the short "Batman Can't Stop Thinking About Sex."
- Also, in "Batman Says His Goodbyes", when the Caped Crusader uses his Heroic Sacrifice as leverage to make a pass at Catwoman.
- Bad Bad Acting
- Comically Missing the Point: The Batman tends to do this a lot. Perhaps the biggest example is the Bloodier and Gorier "Batman vs. the Penguin", where Commissioner Gordon unsuccessfully tries to make Batman realize that what he's doing is killing the Penguin and his minions in a parody of his one rule.
- Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique: Parodied in "Batman Interrogation".
- Only Sane Man: Anyone to Batman, especially his enemies.
- Precision F-Strike: "Where were the other drugs going, fuckface?"
- Catwoman gets one in "Batman Says His Goodbyes" when Batman gropes her. "Are you fucking kidding me?"
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Parodied to the point of grossout humor in "Batman vs. the Penguin".
- Too Dumb to Live: In "Batman Meets Two-Face", Batman is seemingly unable to understand the concept that Harvey Dent and Two-Face are the same person despite standing right in front of him.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes??: An extreme example, to say Batman has irrational fears is an understatement. He's terrified of Girl Scouts, sleeveless t-shirts, Roomba, ukuleles, fluorescent light bulbs, jingling keys, ATMs, Christopher McDonald, the Double Dare (1986) TV show, a bag of Sun Chips and baths.