Web Animation / TomServo3
A notable maker of Youtube Poop
. Her original channel was removed due to copyright infringement claims, and can be found here
. Her new channel can be found here
. She is known for her incredible sentence mixing
, her extensive use of running gags
and personal in-jokes, and her impressive work speed; after less than three years, Servo's channel currently hosts more than 300 videos,. Despite all her achievements, she has yet to achieve the popularity of such famous poopers as Deepercutt
, but has an enthusiastic fanbase among her current audience.
Her major recurring sources (other than ones used by all Youtube Poopers
Not to be confused with, though named after, the other
Tropes exhibited by Tomservo 3 and her numerous videos:
- Adam Westing
- Affectionate Parody: Most of the time.
- Anti-Love Song: "Rick Astley Doesn't Love You Anymore"
- Ascended Extra: Does this with most recurring characters, applying the trope to both the original work and her video library.
- Author Tract / Author Filibuster: Quite a few, most of which delivered through Jim Dale.
- Back from the Dead: Thomas and Alfred in this video
- Beware the Nice Ones: When Pooh asks Piglet about staying safe when home alone and Piglet can't answer, he gets very angry and pushes Piglet too far:
Pooh: Well Piglet, we've heard all about fucking, and private parts, and butts but, what do you do when you're home? All by yourself? Do you know?...do you know?...do you fucking know?!
Piglet: I wanna kill you, I really do.
Pooh: Come on, schmuck! Try me, you asshole-!
Piglet: *shotgun blast, smash cut to black* You're dead!
- Big Damn Heroes: See Back from the Dead directly above. Subverted, though, since they kill Sam as well immediately after saving him.
- Black Comedy Rape: "Rape" is regularly used as an obscenity and is not treated with any more discretion than other vulgar topics.
- Crisis Cross Over: The longest "Tom's Tales From the Toaster" had a number of past characters banding together to do their usual stupid or uncaring dicks antics.
- Everything's Better with Cows: In her Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark videos.
- Forced Meme: A lot of her jokes are really overused and often shoehorned into videos.
- Gag Penis: The "Babies' Pyness" and "Green Peaness".
- Hurl It into the Sun: Thomas and Alfred, and occasionally others in the scary stories videos, do this often.
- Inherently Funny Words: "Cows", "Sausage", etc.
- Interactive Narrator: George Irving and Jim Dale.
- Juggalo: Has admitted to being one... even if her recent poops might suggest otherwise.
- Jump Scare: A common trait of her videos is a single sound played much louder than the rest of the video.
- Killed Off for Real: Sausage
- Kill It with Fire: Also in the Scary Stories videos: "Let's throw em' in the fire!"
- Manipulative Editing
- Overly Long Gag: Many, most notably in this video. The excessive use of some jokes across multiple videos may also count.
- Piss-Take Rap: "Aaron Kelly's Boner" has one sung by the titular character.
- Rule of Funny
- Running Gag: Plenty. Notable examples include characters being described as "just a sack of old sacks", Thomas and Alfred hating cows, George Irving going "Oooooaaaah", and people being thrown in the fire/the sun.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: "No wait, that's terrible. I quit!"
- Self-Deprecation: She has denounced several of her own videos as crap.
- Shout-Out: "Think, think, think think think, think-think think-think think, think think, think think..."
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The APM cartoon music in her Scary Stories videos. Although they might not be so unfitting in these versions.
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: A few.
- Subverted Kids Show: The Welcome to Pooh Corner "Too Smart for Strangers" poops:
- And this is probably the tamest thing Pooh & co. say in this series of poops.
- Super OCD: Orson Welles has an uncontrollable urge to be vulgar, much to the frustration of the director:
Orson Welles: Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness-
Director: Mr. Welles, this is a video will.
Orson Welles: What?! Look, I need to do this, I gotta do this. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness. Green, green peaness-
Director: Mr. Welles!
- Take That: A trio of videos in which Jim Dale voices his opinions on Twilight, Justin Bieber and The Jonas Brothers. She is also strongly opposed to the copyright policies of Viacom, see here.(Ironically made unavailable due to her account's removal due to copyright infringement notices)
- The Remake: "Aaron Kelly's Boner" was remade in gmod by a fan.
- The Stinger: The "A Tomservo 3 Production" image featured at the end of each video.
- Those Two Guys: Thomas and Alfred
- Vulgar Humor: In spades.
- Your Answer to Everything: Thomas and Alfred's solution is to "throw it in the fire".
- YouTube Poop: Duh.