is a Chinese class-based multiplayer First-Person Shooter
still in development that draws quite a bit of inspiration from other FPSes. The official site
is once again open to non-Chinese IPs, but you can also still read (most of) the news from this
To avoid the Internet Backdraft
, there will be no further description. This page is here to collect tropes, not fan the Flame War
on either side of the debate.
- The Ace: The Striker.
- Ace Pilot: Available as an alternate skin for the Rocket.
- All There in the Manual: The official site has articles discussing information about the characters not available anywhere else.
- Almighty Janitor: In the original Fatman's backstory, he sold fish on the Gulf of Mexico before the Deep Horizon oil spill.
- Ax Crazy: The Rocket.
- Badass Army: Each side has one.
- Badass Boast/Catch Phrase: Every class has one—even the alternate skins have their own quotes.
- Badass Mustache: The Rocket leader has a rather Hitler-esque one in his class' promotional video.
- The Big Guy: The Fatman in all his incarnations.
- Brand X: The Fatman listens to a "Portable Dictator" in his promotional video and the Sniper uses a "SNIPER GUN" brand sniper rifle.
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: Upgrades (which expire after a certain amount of time) can be purchased with currency earned during the Boss Battle game mode (and, one presumes, with real world money).
- Captain Obvious: The Sniper's sniper rifle is labeled "Sniper gun", as if we couldn't figure that out already.
- Cold Sniper: The Sniper. The description for one of the alternate versions even uses the term verbatim.
- Color-Coded Multiplayer: Red team versus Blue team, except in the character class introduction videos, where it's edited to look like there's quite a bit of team-killing going on.
- Cowboy Cop: Available as an alternate skin for the Sniper.
- The Fighting Narcissist: The Striker.
- Follow the Leader: This game is...uh...loosely inspired by Team Fortress 2 and Battlefield Heroes. Valve at least has considered legal action, as several weapon animations in Final Combat were originally directly taken from Team Fortress 2.
- Friend to All Children: The Fatman.
- Gentle Giant: The Fatman.
- Gratuitous English: All of the characters have (occasionally inaccurately translated) English names; the Sniper's rifle has "SNIPER GUN" taped to its side; and the Navy Seal version of the Striker wears a "SEAL" chestplate.
- Heterosexual Life Partners: The Striker, the Paratrooper, and the Navy Seal; the Rockstar and the Racer.
- Horny Devil: Available as an alternate skin for the Sniper.
- Incredibly Obvious Bomb: The bomb being planted in demolition mode is a bundle of dynamite; an alarm clock serves as the timer.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Mecha: The Boss Battle
- It's Raining Men: The Paratrooper version of the Striker.
- Left the Background Music On: In the Sniper's and the Fatman's promotional videos, the "background music" is actually being provided by a radio and a portable audiocassette player respectively.
- Le Parkour: Practiced by the Traceur version of the Striker.
- The Medic: The Nurse.
- Mercy Invincibility: Everyone spawns with a few seconds worth.
- Monster Clown: The original Firebat.
- Also implied to be a Sad Clown due to a rough life at a circus with an abusive boss.
- Musical Assassin: The Pyro now has an unlockable guitar that attacks via music notes.
- Nice Hat: Cosmetic cranial attachments are available for purchase in the in-game store.
- No Export for You: The game (so far) is available only in China unless you use a proxy server.
- Non-Standard Character Design: The Nurse has a much more Animesque design than the other classes.
- Noodle Incident: According to the biography on the website, Office Lady Sniper shot Riot Police Fatman during an "Occupy Wall Street"-type demonstration.
- Office Lady: The original Sniper.
- Pirate: Available as an alternate skin for the Rocket.
- Playboy Bunny: You can turn the Sniper into one with the right accessories.
- The Rock Star: Available as an alternate skin for the Firebat.
- Scary Black Man: Available as an alternate skin for the Fatman.
- Sound Track Dissonance: The Fatman enjoys classical opera while on the job, whether that be butchering fish or other people.
- Spy Catsuit: Available as an alternate skin for the Sniper. Also comes with free Absolute Cleavage.
- The Syndicate: Several classes have ties to some sort of mafia/gang/triad/etc.
- Two Girls to a Team: One of the few unique points of this game is that the Sniper and the Nurse are female.
- Whip It Good: Implied to be a hobby of the Succubus version of the Sniper.
- Zettai Ryouki: The Nurse has varying grades depending on which outfit she wears. (The default is knee-length.)
- Zombie Apocalypse: Now available as a game mode.