open/close all folders
In English Version, is called Rock-itThe first class introduced, he serves as the mascot for Final Combat. Wields a rocket launcher, shotgun, and firefighter's axe by default.
Alternate skins for the Rocket:
- Firefighter (original)
- Pirate Captain
- Ex-Football Player
- One-Eyed Pirate
- Divine Fist
- Cowboy Cop
- Living Weapon
The Rocket provides examples of:
- Ace Pilot: The Aviator
- Artificial Limbs: Divine Fist
- The Alcoholic: The Firefighter
- Elvis Impersonator: Implied via the character design of the DJ.
- Eyepatch of Power: Worn by the One-Eyed version, naturally.
- The Face: At least in the meta sense, as he tends to be front and center in all group shots and was the first to be introduced.
- Hook Hand: One of the alternate melee weapons.
- The Leader: At least self-appointed, if not true for the team as a whole.
- Rocket Jump: Not available by default, however.
- Rocket Punch: Part of the implied arsenal of the Divine Fist.
The second class introduced, the Striker is the Jack-of-All-Stats of the group. Wields a small armory's worth of weapons by default.
Alternate skins for the Striker:
- French Special Forces (original)
- Navy Seal
- Gentleman Thief
- Air Show Captain
- Bruce Lee Fanboy
- Extreme Sports Enthusiast
- Devil Armor
The Striker provides examples of:
- The Ace: Both the backstory and in-game loadout suggests this of all Strikers.
- Demonic Possession: Devil Armor
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French: The original Striker
- The Fighting Narcissist: Definitely true of at least the original and the Paratrooper.
- Name's the Same: Not that Johnny Ridden in Extreme Sports Enthusiast costume.
- Parkour: Practiced by the Traceur and Extreme Sports Enthusiast.
In English Version, is called GunnerThe third class introduced, the Fatman is the Mighty Glacier of the group. Wields a machine gun, shotgun, and kukri by default.
Alternate skins for the Fatman:
- Former Fish Butcher (original)
- Anti-Riot Police
- Wrestling (or Boxernote ) Champ
- Martial Arts Master
- Dragon Knight
- Mechanized Exoskeleton Cosplayer
- Underground Boxer
- Red Baron
- Killer Gorilla
The Fatman provides examples of:
The fourth class introduced, the Sniper is the Glass Cannon of the group. Wields a sniper rifle, pistol, and taser by default.
Alternate skins for the Sniper:
- Office Lady (original)
- Cowboy Copnote
- Phantom Assassin
- Yakuza Boss
- Cool Big Sis
- An Ice Person
The Sniper provides examples of:
The fifth class introduced, the Firebat is the short-range area denial specialist of the group. Wields a flamethrower, shotgun, and electrician's pliers by default.
Alternate skins for the Firebat:
- Monster Clown (original)
- Rock Star
- Basketball Player
- Birdman Mask
- Escaped Convict
- Joker (another Monster Clown different in design from the original Firebat)
The Firebat provides examples of:
- Awesome Backpack: Provides the fuel for the flamethrower.
- Cool Mask: All Firebats (except the original and the Jester) wear one.
- Funny Afro: The original Firebat has a rainbow-colored clown wig
- Hot-Blooded: All of the Firebats, but the Birdman version especially.
- Institutional Apparel: The Escaped Convict wears an orange (or light blue) and white striped jumpsuit and is wearing heavy iron handcuffs.
- Serial Killer: The Jester version
In English Version, is called MedicThe sixth class introduced, the Nurse (originally named "the Medical", but has since had a name change) is The Medic of the group. Wields a gun that shoots a beam of energy, a crossbow, and a surgical saw by default.
Alternate skins for the Nurse
The Nurse provides examples of:
- Age-Inappropriate Dress: A barely pubescent girl should not be wearing clothes that follow along the lines of the Theiss Titillation Theory, especially not ones that the official website calls "nose-bleed inducing" for at least one version.
- Deadly Disc: As an alternate primary weapon.
- Fun with Acronyms: Her default Medi Gun: CF-ZLQ is short for Final Combat's Healing Gun in Chinese - ChōngFēng ZhìLiáo Qiāng
- Harmful to Minors: In addition to witnessing levels of violence no child should be exposed to, the Nurse can get killed in the same horrific ways as everyone else.
- Healing Factor: The backpack provides it, but is not available by default.
- Limited Wardrobe: Any skins with a skirt will only have pink panties, regardless of which team.
- Master Poisoner: Suggested of the "Needles" version.
- Moe: Invoked Trope. The promotional pages for her even uses the term when describing her.
In English Version, is called The EngineerThe seventh class introduced, The Engineer (introduced as "the Mechanism") is Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Wields a building tool, a shotgun & a wrench.
Alternate skins for the Mechanism:
The Mechanism provides example of:
- Artificial Limbs: All iterations of the Mechanism have some kind of artificial arm either on the left or the right side.
- Bifauxnen: Her original appearance.
- Drone Deployer: It can't upgrade, though.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Obliviously.
- Gender Bender: The Sheriff version of the Engineer is male to avoid confusion with the Cowboy Cop Sniper.
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: After deploy the sentry, leave it's area will self destruct, but does not harm anyone near that sentry, including owner itself. It also apply if the owner get killed.
- Squishy Tech Wizard
- Wrench Wench