Yes the Dragon is the hero.
The future of Ardon hangs precariously in the balance, the fate of the land resting solely on Orcs and the broken backs of their enslaved creatures. For over 1000 years, Dragons, Sprites and other magical races have been captured by the Orcs to either be put to work...or death. The Orcs seek the most precious resource in the land, Zeenium, a magic element that gives Dragons the powers of fire and magic. It can only be harvested in two ways: Dragon Eggs, or worse yet, the slaughter of a Dragon itself. One such Dragon was condemned to Desmurian Ty, a slaughterhouse dedicated to the processing of Zeenium. Chained and hopless, Cael Cyndar faced his imminent demise. But at the last moment, in a sudden flash of power and fire, Cael was able to break his chains! Within mere moments, he laid waste to the Orcs' horrible legacy. This was only the beginning. Now, with his newfound elemental power, Cael Cyndar seeks revenge against the Orc bureaucracy and freedom for his Dragon brethren. It won't be easy. The Orcs' unopposed power has spread far and wide, their armies growing stronger day-by-day. They have hunted Dragon-kind to near extinction, and the lands grow more and more barren with the Orcs' malicious harvesting of its resources. Then there is Galthran Etuk, the powerful Orc Monk, whose true loyalties are unkown.
The time has come. Revenge is at hand...Dragon Rage
is a Fantasy based shooter PS2
game by 3DO
. In the game you play as the Dragon Cael Cyndar, who is trying to free his race from the Orcs. It is assumed that this game is now owned by Ubisoft
like the game series Might and Magic
.Believe it or not there is Fanfiction.Please add all new character tropes to the Character Sheet.
This game provides examples of:
- Alternate Company Equivalent: Seriously how many games are there were you get to play as a heroic dragon that has a small insect like sidekick, that collects dragon eggs, saves not just his own race but others as well.
- Anti-Mana: Unless Cael is enchanted with the same element Fire, Water, Air and Earth wards are pretty much this.
- Orc Armies Are Evil
- Babies Ever After: The dragon eggs Cael saved have hatched and they think he's their mother.
- Big Eater: Cael Cyndar and General Mandek.
- Cutscene: Hardly a surprise since most games have at least one of these.
- Deflector Shields: Dark Wards.
- Divine Intervention: If the ancient shrines are anything to go by.
- Down on the Farm: There's always a farm some where, cause you gotta eat.
- Elemental Powers
- Dragons' Graveyard: The Bonelands are this, plus it's the games tutorial level.
- Fairy Companion: Adara and at times other Sprites are this to Cael.
- Some Orcs also have them but in this case they're less of a companion and more of slave.
- First-Person Shooter
- Fan-Art: Has a bit for being such a under rated game.
- Forced Tutorial
- Hand Wave: Just how do the Orcs nearly wipeout/enslave the entire dragon race when just one is capable of destroying their Entire Army.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Cael Cyndar and Adara are a nonromantic version of this.
- La Résistance
- Limit Break: The Fury Attack.
- Mineral Macguffin: The elemental gems are sort of this.
- No Name Given: Whatever General Mandek sends out to kill you in the last level.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Our Orcs Are Different: Probably some of the smartest Orcs out there with both their magic and technology.
- Sequel Hook: In the end of the last level we are given this.
With their leaders dead and their citiies in rubble the Orcs flee like rats. For the first time in a thousand years, this land is at peace. There will be celebration, a time to raise the new generation of Dragons and to prepare. The Orcs will be back... and Cael will be waiting
- Shining City: Grognar is this to Orcs, to everyone else not so much.
- Slave Race: And how, the Orcs have enslaved the Sprites, Dragons and many other unnamed races.
- Soul-Powered Engine: A basic requirement to cross the Godzilla Threshold or you know just to kill everything.
- Status Line: A pretty weird one too, just look at the image to the right.
Bet you don't know what all this means. Answer