Video Game: Blood Over
Blood-over- nobody, lives. is a 2D Beat 'em Up game from the defunct doujin circle of 9thNight.Players take control of Shou and Akari as they fight off various monsters, undead creatures, and other super-natural forces.Not to be confused with Over Blood.
This game features trope examples of:
- Action Girl: Shou. Akari sits on the sidelines until she's needed.
- BFS: Nozomi carries one that oddly resembles Cloud's Buster Sword.
- Dem Bones: The skeleton enemies.
- Doppelgänger Attack: Stage 4's boss.
- Dynamic Difficulty: The better you get at this game, the harder the game gets.
- Fan Translation: An English translation by Visual Light Translations is available.
- Faux Action Girl: Akari. This even got lampshaded by one of the bosses of Stage 3 when they called her an "E-X-T-R-A".
- Final Boss Preview: The first stage ends with this.
- Gatling Good: Akari.
- Guns Akimbo: Shou.
- Hell Hound
- Limit Break: This how you call Akari to mow down enemies with her gatling gun.
- Shou has one of her own where she unloads super-powered bullets onto her enemies.
- Multiple Endings: If you can make it through without continuing and beat The Very Definitely Final Level.
- Night of the Living Mooks: Skeletons, hell hounds, and demons are just the norm for this game.
- Ninja Maid: Akari.
- One-Hit Kill: The boss in Stage 2, if he grabs you when turning red. His attack deals 9999 damage yet you only have 100 HP!
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Sayuka, Shou's younger sister, has red eyes after devouring many demons.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Invoked by Shou during Stage 4's boss.
- True Final Boss: Shou's sister, Sayuka, although Shou's trying to save her from the demon that's taken over her.