- Shirokaze Ranmaru Ryuuma. Of course, my true name is shorter and not as nearly as good-sounding.
- Twilight: No, just no.... Meyers, you may not be a biology major, but you're no writer either.
- Naruto (Shippuden): Seriously, it started as good and could have become a great series, but I think Kishimoto is far too clumsy and not good enough to write a decent plot.
- 8-Bit Theater: It's boring, tooks a lot of time to get to one demented joke to the other and is unfunny.
- VG Cats: More or less the same as before. Ok, there are some good strips, but many of them (especially those against manga/anime) are tasteless.
Tropes associated with Ryuuma:
- Apologizes a Lot: I'd rather do this rather than snark back.
- Berserk Button: Sometimes cases of blind and utter Fan Dumb tends to annoy me. However, I usually tries to ignore it as much as I can. Oh, and don't insult Italian cuisine, please.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Only if I get mad, and it takes a lot of time.
- Big Eater: Hey, Italy = Excellent food, what did you expect?
- The Big Guy: The youngest and largest student of his old class.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: My attitude towards study.
- Calling Your Attacks: And I really enjoy inventing names on the spot.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Really like big boobs and curves.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Oh, when will they make a bread-flavoured deodorant?
- Does Not Like Guns
- Gonk: Or at least that's how I view myself.
- Gratuitous English: Really fond of english language, thinking that it sounds much better than Italian.
- Gratuitous Japanese: That one too, on a lesser scale.
- Heroic BSOD: A minor one as for now.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: At worst I'm this.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Own one.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: I really like cats. And puppies. And Pandas. And Centipedes.
- Kuudere: Though I'm usually cold only with complete strangers.
- Large Ham: I tend to indulge in this sometimes.
- Nice Guy: At best.
- No Indoor Voice: I'm largely guilt of this when I'm having a friendly chat with a friend.
- Picky Eater: No veggie, nor intestines or other internal organs. Heart is fine, however.
- The Quiet One: Usually.
- The Roleplayer: Though more pragmatic than the usual one.
- Self-Deprecation: TONS of it.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Potato Chips.