Tropers: Origami Moose
Long time (4 years now) lurker, editor and obsessive Troper. This particular Troper is most often found damn near comatose, sprawled on a pile of unfinished homework, in front of the computer at 3am because Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life. Of course I really think that Tv Tropes Will Enhance Your Life, and I relate to about 90% of You Know You Read Too Much TV Tropes When....
Things This Troper loves:
- Anime, especially Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Princess Tutu, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Black Cat, Basilisk, anything Studio Ghibli... and okay, I'll admit it, Inuyasha.
- Arrested Development
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- A best friend is converting me towards Dead Like Me.
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- The Guild
- Harry Potter
- It seems unnecessary to mention at this point, but I'm a Joss Whedon fangirl.
- James Marsters
- Nathan Fillion
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The books, not the movie. That sucked.
- Video Games: Mostly RPGS, including Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.
Tropes applicable to This Troper:
- All Love Is Unrequited
- Always Someone Better: I'm a competitive person, so this really annoys me.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Chewbacca Defense
- Deadpan Snarker
- Gamer Chick
- Geeky Turn-On
- Hypocritical Humor: I often do this on purpose.
- I Am Very British
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls (I write a ton of Fan Fic. It's mostly Slash Fic, mainly because my permanent Shipping Goggles are hypersensitive to Ho Yay and Foe Yay... and I'm a Yaoi Fangirl.)
- Perverse Sexual Lust
- Plot-Sensitive Snooping Skills
- She Cleans Up Nicely: I usually wear baggy shorts/jeans and oversized t-shirts, do nothing with my hair and never wear make-up. I got dressed up for my school dance and was pretty much met with shock.
- TV Tropes as a Gateway Drug: Pretty much all of my new media for the past three years, and if I hear of something new my first instinct is to check TV Tropes for it.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: I am repeatedly told that I act (and think) like a thirty year old woman.