Tropers: Masquerade Actors
Four Tropers that have decided to share an "account". A gamut of personalities ranging from the highly logically thinking Tactician to the Cloud Cuckoolander Freakshow. These Tropers are good friends, with the exception of Tactician and Puppeteer who are more of friendly rivals.
This Troper is the oldest of the group. He is highly logical and admittedly a mild Jerk Ass. Does enjoy a good snark.
- Clock Punk: currently working on designing a clock that is designed to keep accurate time but tick irregularly speeding up and slowing down to drive any listening to it insane. Why? see Mad Scientist below.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Enemy Mine: On those occasions where he teams up with Puppeteer.
- Evil Laugh: A master of a sonorous and charismatic Bwa-wa-ha-ha
- Evil Overlord List: Has studied it and intends to use it for benevolent purposes to/once he takes over the world, As a benevolent dictator of course.
- Face Palm: He seems to do that a lot.
- Insufferable Genius
- Lawful Neutral: leans slightly Lawful Good
- Mad Scientist: I'm crazy and I'm a botanist and I dabble in mechanics.
- Smart People Play Chess: Occasionally, mostly against Puppeteer.
- The Spock: Close as possible without being a complete Jerk Ass.
The weird one of the group. Most of the others think he is mildly insane. A fan of EldritchAbominations and other bizarre beings with tentacles, not like that, gutterbrain
- Adult Child: Very mild case can act mature but prefers to retain his youth.
- Big Eater: Unfortunately his figure shows it a bit around the middle.
- Blazing Inferno Hellfire Sauce: Loves spicy food. A firm believer in the phrase "If you aren't sweating it's not spicy enough."
- Bookworm: Has a decent sized library in his room and currently looking for more shelving.
- British Teeth: American but look slightly lower in quality than Adam Savage.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: So obvious it was mentioned above in the second sentence. Thanks for mentioning it Tacty.
- Everything's Squishier with Cephalopods: As mentioned some of his favorite creatures.
- The Nicknamer: Only the others in this group. Much to Tacty's displeasure. They however have nicknamed him "Crazy Ivan". Pup got a good laugh out of this when he found out its an actual military term.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Apparently other people find some of the things he describes or on occasion draws strange and creepy. Must have something to do with the tentacles and fangs.