Tropes I think apply to ME
- Ambiguously Jewish: Enough so that I'm mistaken for Jewish by actual Jews.
- Badass Longhair: My hair is longer than yours, and I earned the badass title.
- Berserk Button: People who call me anorexic have a high chance of me eating their still beating heart.
- Evil Eyebrows: Just a bit, but noticeable.
- Evil Laugh: Always scares/creeps the shit out of people. Sadly it was evil sounding enough that past friends and girlfriends have asked me to never laugh around them.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Without seeing me and hearing only my voice, guesses tend to place my age in the range of "40 to a billion". I can only assume that by that age I will be speaking in something akin to whale song.
- The Illegible: All my letters tend to look the same, my hand writing has been described as "Babylonian cuneiform" and teachers/professors have begged me to never ever write anything by hand ever again.
- The Insomniac: The only thing keeping me from never sleeping is an unfortunate biological need for sleep.
- Knife Nut: I carry Ol' Stabby with me anywhere its legal to, and have knives stashed everywhere around here.
- Friendless Background: Been changing slightly recently.
- First-Name Basis: Prefer calling people by first names.
- Looks Like Jesus: I've had people stop me as I'm walking to let me know that I look like Jesus. Growing the facial hair required to perpetuate this, just for the hell of it.
- Nice Hat: Never leave home without it now a days. (And no I don't suffer from Limited Wardrobe, I have several hats)
- No Sense of Personal Space
- Noodle People: Common reactions to seeing me are to offer me food.
- Real Men Eat Meat: Except I have to for my diet, plenty of it.
- Slasher Smile: There's a reason I don't show teeth much when I smile (an already rare occasion), this is that reason.
- So You Want to Live Forever: Why yes, I do.
- Stroke the Beard: Been known to do so.
- ‹bermensch: Me in a nutshell, also related to...
- The Unfettered: Which also applies to me.
Tropes you think apply to me and general comments
Empty folder is empty. Make it not empty.