Tropers / Ibrahim 77 X
Gamer, Designerd, Bookworm. An average dude who lives in Pennsylvania. A fan of too many video games, anime, cartoons, and books to count.
Tropes associated with me:
- The Quiet One: Yep. I will never talk unless I feel like I absolutely have to. And if I do, it's quiet.
- The Stoic: It takes a lot to get me riled up.
- The Smart One: People I've never even met before are somehow instantly able to tell I'm this!
- Deadpan Snarker: Yep. Sarcasm is basically my weapon of choice out in the world.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cookies! Especially M&M cookies. So much so that it's gotten me the nickname "The Cookie Monster." I'm also a fan of pasta.
- Does Not Like Spam: I absolutely hate green peppers, ginger, and pretty much anything with spice.
- Perpetual Frowner: Sure, I don't look happy all the time, but I really am with my life.
- When He Smiles: A lot of people seem to think that I have a nice smile. I don't think it's anything special.
- Berserk Button: I hate being used for any kind of ability I have. Also, don't say a word against my family. I also don't like being told that I can't do or handle something. Less dramatic examples include anything [[Disney/Frozen]] related, dabbing, and Minions.
- Nice Guy: I like to think I'm this.
- Tranquil Fury: If I'm angry, you'll only tell by my actions, like the occasional Death Glare.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: I use big words a lot when I talk...
- Big Eater: If I'm especially hungry, you'd be surprised how much I can eat in a short time. In a more literal sense, I can open my mouth wide and take huge bites.
- Hidden Depths: Anyone who meets me for the first time is usually surprised to learn that I have one hell of a sweet tooth.
- Fatal Flaw: I try to be nice, but in doing so, I end up being overly yielding which allows me to be taken advantage of. Also, as listed above, being told that I can't do something pushes me even harder to do it, sometimes to my own detriment.