Hi. My name is Mayra and I'm a 26-year old young woman from Richmond Hill in Queens, NY who loves anime/manga, makeup (even though I don't wear it often), video games, most kinds of music, East Asian culture (especially Japanese ones), cute stuff, the beach, going to many places and much much more.
I love shojo
manga (from all decades) and I also have an huge
affinity for Wholesome Crossdresser
Tropes that describe me:
- Adult Child: I am currently in my mid-20s, but I look and act like I'm 13 or younger.
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I have autism.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Generally, I am a nice person...that is, if you don't piss me off.
- Big Beautiful Woman
- Big Eater: Very, very much.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I am very smart, but I get lazy at times.
- Christianity is Catholic: I'm Catholic, although I don't go to church often.
- Friend to All Children
- Geek: And damn proud of it!
- Genki Girl: Most of the time, I'm like that.
- Heavy Sleeper: And how!
- I Have Many Names: I have accounts on various websites.
- Motor Mouth: I love to talk with people a lot; except that....
- Not a Morning Person: Happens to me a lot.
- Older than They Look: I'm in my 20's, but I look like I'm 13 or younger, it's probably due to me being short (4'10" to be exact) and the fact I have a neurological disorder.
- Otaku: I'm more of a manga otaku, but I love anime, games and others.
- Occidental Otaku: I'm not Asian (I'm actually Hispanic) but I'm really interested in the otaku culture.
- Shrinking Violet: I'm really, really shy.
- Sweet Tooth: I just love cookies!
- Trademark Favorite Food: Almost everything, but especially chicken soup.
- The Unintelligible: Subverted. I didn't speak until I was about 6 or 7. And now I can fully speak thanks to my old speech teacher.
Some of my favorite things:
Tropes pages I've created:
Where to Find Me: