Subject to Fangirling
Tropes I Fall Under
- Beneath the Mask, although I'm getting better about being honest. Or blunt, depends on your point of view.
- Berserk Button / Insistent Terminology: "It's a goddamn PARASOL!"
- Blue and Orange Morality: Sometimes. It depends on the day, really.
- Clingy Jealous Girl, sometimes bordering on Yandere.
- Everything's Better with Penguins. Penguins from Alaska. (Yes, I know they don't live there.)
- Fridge Logic / Fridge Brilliance / Fridge Horror. Constantly.
- Meaningful Rename: A few times, but also in reverse, by allowing people to refer to me by my real name.
- Mouthful of Pi (but definitely not Good with Numbers)
- Musical Spoiler: I often miss these because I have other music playing instead.
- Overly Long Gag: "Jesus mother of Blanc!" has evolved into "Jesus Christ mother of Blanc on an Arceus-shaped pogo-stick covered in clothespins, blessed by Aoiterasu, and eaten by Melty with a side of carrots!", containing pretty much every god-related in-joke that friends and I have managed.
- Trilingual Dialogue: Ocasionalmente, por practica. (The third is Japanese, although being self-taught, I really have no idea how to say this sentence in Japanese, so uh ... At least I'm not going "EEEE NEKO IS KAWAII DESSSSSS")
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: "It's possible for people to not be assholes?"
- Unusual Euphemism: "Let's go play in glitter!"