Throw It In:
- According to Linkara, one of his lines as Mechakara from episode 6 - as well as the snarl - were adlibs.
Mechakara: You stupid, disgusting meatbags!
- The "Rent Due" post it was added because Lewis realized that he needed a reason for why Linkara wouldn't just use the peephole to see who it was.
- JesuOtaku and Paw often found themselves standing next to each other in crowd scenes, which led to the Running Gag of JO always picking him to test her inventions on.
- Most of Ed!JO's lines were embellished by Hope herself, as she was more familiar with Cowboy Bebop characters than Doug and Rob were when they wrote her lines.
- According to his commentary, Noah ad-libbed various things (Such as the line quoted below) at the end of Dr Insano's scripted lines. Most of the ad-libs were used, but in a case of What Could Have Been, one of Spoony's favourite ad-libs wasn't used & was a crack about the Mass Effect 3 ending not making any sense.
Dr. Insano: They even took the novelty slot machine! WHO DOES THAT?!
- Doug & Rob's direction for Noah's performance as Turrell was to ham it up as much as possible. Having watched Battlefield Earth to prepare for the role, Noah had noted that John Travolta's Terl had two settings - Large Ham & (as Noah describes it) "speaking through clenched teeth" - and learnt the second voice so that he could provide alternate takes in the second voice.
- In nearly every scene where he's in the background, Phelous is frozen and looking directly at the camera with a silly face (part 8), pretending to be asleep (part 4), or pressing buttons in an overly sarcastic manner (also part 4). This was revealed during his commentary and few people noticed.
- In part 3, Cinema Snob is talking to Luke Mochrie about his proposed film while Paw records him for his vlog. Brad Jones (Snob) thought he was off-camera so he stopped talking to Luke and simply stood around while Paw spoke to Mechakara. He then looks at the camera, realizes he is still in the scene, and continues to act. Doug Walker actually knew about this but they kept the take anyway.
- Doug admits on his commentary that he improvised quite a bit of the Critic/Film Brain goodbye scene - lengthening it to make it harsher on both characters - making it the second time he's done this for a self-loathing rant.