- Sad Panda as he is being beamed by the Critic.
Sad Panda: (dully) Oh fantastic.
- In response to Lupa:
Nostalgia Critic: Cinema Snob, fill her in.
: Well... it would be good of us to help out our fellow reviewer. But, maybe I'm still riding the high of winning that car. (smugly looks at her ticket)
- Sage & the Snob explaining why Doctors Tease & Block won't be joining them.
Snob: Um, yeah... About that...
Sage: They kind-of got themselves arrested...
Snob: By assaulting a federal agent...
Sage: And a cop...
Snob: Whom they stole his gun from...
Sage: And used it against him...
Snob: To steal a squad car...
Sage: In exchange for...
Snob: An ice cream truck...
Sage: And high-tailed to Tijuana...
Snob: Where they were picked up by the Mexican Federales...
Sage: Dressed as nuns.
Snob: [Blushing] Thanks.
Sage: [Blushing] We worked on it in the car.
Luke: You did awesome.
- "Why? I'm not leaving the house."
- The name of the house-spaceship used to flee from the government? The USS Exit Strategy.
- It becomes even more hilarious when you think about the choice in words. Exit being the antonym of Enter and Strategy is what you use to gain a Prize. What do you get? The USS Enterprise.
- The Critic is trying to persuade everyone to join him...again...
Todd *deadpan* "Did he seriously just say that?"
- The outside-the-quest reviewers having the objects they're holding being changed. The best are The Rap Critic brushing his teeth with a twig and Diamanda Hagan still biting her sandwich despite having a hand in it.
- Even better it's one of her minions, so she might not care either way.
- The scene where the agents put Spoony into "Cardboard Freeze".
Spoony: "Isn't that just another term for putting me in a cardboard box?"
Prick: "Lower him in."
Spoony: "Wait, no! Aah!" *Gets put in a box* "Wait, I don't have a Wookiee to soothe or a hot princess to kiss."
- Also at the beginning, "Ask about Sage's weiner" and the Doctors producing an umbrella... just in case Spoony's head asplodes.
- Sad Panda distracting Doctor Insano so the other critics can loot his lab.
- Even better is how he specifically tells Dr. Insano to use an explanation that would take the longest time, and Insano still doesn't realize he's trying to distract him.
- Terl proclaiming that the Critic will not escape and that nothing will escape his sight... only for the house-ship to fly past while he's turned around.
- The moment at the very end where Turrell finally meets General Zod was absolutely brilliant.
Terl: Pray, just who the devil are you?
Oh God, he's foreign...umm...hello, Neil!
Very nice to meet you! *awkward attempt at mimicking hand gesture
- The fact that Mechakara doesn't even attempt to be convincing as Linkara, but still manages to go unnoticed.
Critic: That's the selfish spirit! *turns to Mechakara, who up until now had been very quiet* Linkara, whaddaya say?
- It's Mechakara's baffled reaction to the shout the sells it.
- Doctor Insano's description of time.
"Time isn't a straight line; it's more like a David Lynch
movie! It's this wandering, meandering thing that just goes in all directions, and if you're very lucky, by the end you'll see some boobies, and maybe some little people."
- Most of his cameo qualifies as this, actually. Particularly when they steal all of his stuff at the end.
Insano: Son of a bitch!
This is why I need mad scientist insurance!
- "They even took my novelty slot-machine! Who DOES that???"
- 8-Bit Mickey calmly telling everyone where Spoony is while covered in blood holding a severed hand. He high-fives Paw with it, causing Paw to freak out once he realizes he's holding the severed hand of Prick.
Minion: Oh god, where's his nose?!
- Before that Mickey's attempt to distract the Agents with a Neuralyser... only for them to point out it's actually a vibrator.
- Fridge Logic kicks in when you realize even if it were a Neuralyser...the suits were wearing sunglasses.
- Along with the fact that Snob immediately deduces why Mickey killed Prick so thoroughly. Along with the implication that it's not the first time that he's done this.
- Bennett's reaction to the blood covered Mickey and seeing Paw jump in fright at the sight of Prick's served hand.
- Bennett's contribution to building the spaceship: putting a beer in the fridge.
- Joe's contribution: putting a super mushroom into the engine, complete with sound effects.
- Paw's Spock ears on his headphones.
Paw: Wait wait wait! We're going into space, I need proper attire. [swaps out a pair of headphones with Spock ears]
Critic: You're such a geek.
Paw: I find that...illogical.
Critic: That's why you're undateable.
- The Critic again shows how careless he is about the crew.
Critic: By god, with a ship in my command and a crew to dispose of...
: Don't you mean at your disposal?
Critic: Sure. Nothing can stop us!
- The Critic's This Is Gonna Suck reaction to everyone giving him a look of hate after he's beamed them all up.
Critic: ...hello again.
- The many references to Sage's "wiener."
Sage: How much information?
: (referring to the hot dog Sage is eating)
Enough to make that wiener
of yours twice the size of Chicago and three times the height of Mount Everest.
Luke: Wow, you are hung!
Snob: (walking into the room) How's Spoony holding up?
Luke: Not good. Ask Sage about his wiener.
- Then, when Prick is taking Spoony away...
Block: Pulling him out of this coma could have dangerous consequences!
Luke: Yeah, tell them about Sage's wiener!
*Prick turns and glares at Sage.*
- How about this bit?
Marzgurl: Critic, there appears to be some very angry men approaching from outside.
Critic: Jehovah's Witnesses?
- When we see the surveillance video of Prick pounding on the door, there is an alarm flashing below it reading "Douches detected".
- Todd is beamed in, and the Chick's face lights up. Then Lupa is beamed in, and Todd is overjoyed while the Chick gives her a catty look.
- The Chick lovingly clinging to Todd in the Shadow's arm during their meeting with Insano. She doesn't even look in the same direction as the others when they all begin talking at the same time, and continues to stare up at Todd.
- Todd having to stop the Chick from pawing at him during the same scene.
- When the Critic leaves Earth behind Terl's back, Terl was immediately summoned by the Executor. The first few seconds of this scene is simply the camera moving back and forth from Terl twiddling his hands in fear and a very unhappy looking Executor. Cue frown and awkward silence.
- When Terl tells the Executor about what happened to Prick.
Executor: (after a couple awkward seconds, not happy) Critic's gone?
Terl: (hand shaking a bit) Um-hm.
Executor: Prick, dead?
Terl: Well... ah, not exc—yeah.
Executor: You pissing yourself in fear?
Terl: (small high pitch tone) Definitely.
Executor: You have failed me for the last time Terl.