Trivia: Shin Megami Tensei
- There are only three Shin Megami Tensei games that allow the player to begin and end the game as a girl. They are Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, Shin Megami Tensei if......, and the PSP remake of Persona 3. Note that only in the first example is being female mandatory.
- Curious about why Cerberus's design has only one head? This design choice is a tradition that remained from the original novel's depiction.
- Fan Nickname: Andross for Omoikane. The protagonists of Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army, Nocturne, Persona, Persona 3, and Persona 4 are nameless in the game, but fans often use the names given to the characters in various manga and drama CD's based off the games.
- No Export for You: A good fraction of the games, especially ones before The Fifth Generation of Console Video Games. This has changed in The New Tens for North Americans—Persona 4 Arena was released in North America only two weeks after its Japanese release, and Shin Megami Tensei IV got its NA release two months after Japan's, when many prior localizations would take at least eight months. However, Europe still sadly gets the short end of the stick
- Sequel First: Jack Bros. an obscure Virtual Boy Gauntlet clone spinoff, was the first game in the series to be come to the US.with many of the games.
- One of the items obtainable from vending machines is called "Cielo Mist", a drink made in Jamaica. This is a reference to the character Cielo from Digital Devil Saga, who spoke with a Jamaican accent.
- Also, the Kirijo company was part of the Nanjo group from the first Persona game, as stated by Mitsuru's father.
- If one is able to avoid killing Namatame, they are able to access a dungeon that must be cleared by December 24th, 2011. This is almost one year to the before the Mayan calendar ends.