- Fake Nationality: Obviously Japanese people with English names (except that one white guy with the sideburns). And, in some cases, Hollywood New England and/or Big Applesauce accents.
Mike and the Bots: Ohhhhhh, here we go off to Beaver Falls, Beaver Falls, Beaver Falls, here we go off to Beaver Falls so early in the morning...
- The dubbers seemed to be pretending that the movie didn't take place in Japan, with place names like Beaver Falls.
- He Also Did:
- Katsuhisa Hattori, who composed the music for the original TV series and films, would go on to produce the scores for a number of anime TV series and movies, including Infinite Ryvius and Argento Soma.
- Masaru Igami, who wrote the story, later became the head writer of Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Amazon and Kamen Rider Stronger. He's also the father of Toshiki Inoue.
- Throw It In!: A bird lands on top of the laser gun of the Krankor ship, and stays on it even as it starts twisting around. The filmmakers didn't seem motivated enough to stop filming in order to remove it.