- Ensemble Darkhorse: We dare you not to love The Phantom of Krankor; "Krankor" for short. Ya scum!! HEAH! HEAH! HEAH! HEAAAAAH!!!
- Foe Yay: Phantom appears to be hitting on the captured scientists at one point.
- Memetic Mutation: "What's wrong with bootblacking? We like it very much!"
- Mondegreen: He's not the Phantom of Crank Whores!
- Special Effects Failure: Prince of Space's weapon looks like a grill lighter and the "laser" effects are just negative scratches.
Mike Nelson: I'll throw my doll at you!
- The aliens' weapons all look like black-and-white painted toy revolvers.
- The Prince's ship looks like an upturned wheelbarrow, and the Phantom's ship looks like a roast turkey.
- A very obvious small dummy was used when Krankor jumped up on a high ledge. Made even funnier by the fact that the Prince is standing right by it, accidentally showing how small it is.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: Prince of Space and the aliens from Krankor both sport incredibly silly outfits.