Trivia: Destroy All Humans!
- Actor Allusion: Not confirmed, but it seems like it shouldn't be a coincidence that Richard Steven Horvitz is cast to play the ornery alien invader who is in charge of a mission on Earth.
- Perhaps to drive the reference home further, concept art shows Crypto's backpack was originally to have four spider-like mechanical legs folded away inside.
- Franchise Killer: A twin-killing, as Big Willy Unleashed (Wii) and Path of the Furon (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) got hit with mediocre-to-bad review scores.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Reginald Ponsonby-Smythe is Anthony Head
- No Export for You: There is a Playstation 3 Version of "Path of the Furon", but it was released for PAL regions only, so no US release.
- The Other Darrin: Crypto and Poxs' voice actors are replaced by cheap knockoffs in "Big Willy" but returned in "Path of the Furon".
- What Could Have Been: In 2006, a TV sitcom produced by the producer of King of the Hill and based on this game was planned. It was scrapped soon after to make way for DAH!2. Oh the possibilities...