Tabletop Game: Zombicide
Zombicide, by Guillotine Games, is a kickstarter-funded 2012 zombie apocalypse cooperative game, published by Cool Mini Or Not, and can be found on the official site.
Zombicide contains examples of:
- And Then John Was a Zombie: Zombivors, playable half-zombified characters.
- Dead Weight: Fatties.
- Elite Zombie: Fatties, runners, and abominations, as well as the toxic and berserker zombies from the expansions.
- Glowing Eyelights of Undeath: Artwork depicts zombies like this.
- Immune to Bullets: Berserker zombies from Prison Outbreak.
- Kevlard: Fattie zombies are tougher because of this.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: The base game has only 6 characters, but there are upwards of 40 promotional and optional characters.
- Room Full of Zombies: A risk when opening a door late in the game.
- Zombie Gait
- Zombie Apocalypse