This is the page for telling the other contributors how much of a good job they've been doing. If you've seen another contributor's work, and you want to give them kudos, then here is the place to do it.
Remember, this isn't a place to be criticizing people, that would be mean and not tea-worthy at all. For example, if one were to say "Inu
's name is really cool, but I think that his contributor page is too short." one would then be breaking the rules. A proper example would have stopped at "cool," put a period after it, and called it a day. Also, no pimping your own contributor page.
For more information, see our Other Wiki
- Pretty much absolutely everybody here. There's never been a time when T Vtropes hasn't been able to make me smile. Love you guys.
- Inu for being such a good sport (wan wan!).
- Q, your syntax isn't that bad.
- Yog-SoSoft, whose name made me laugh.
- Aunt Zelda, for liking Linkara. YOU ARE A WOMAN! *punch*
- Aunt Zelda, for being generally an incredibly sweet (and savvy) person.
- Gekco, because I wanted too.
- Liirian, for being a hoot on Crisis: Averted.
- Whoever created the pages for Sunshine and Finnegan's Wake deserves extra sugar in their tea.
- Looney Toons is the creator of Finnegan's Wake, and definitely did an excellent job on it.
- Narvi: I believe I started it. Though it was quite some time ago, so the article might have existed beforehand.
- Dark Sasami, thanks for bringing me a smile with one of your edits.
- Kudos to whoever wrote No OSHA Compliance's fantastic introduction. I would argue it is the best introduction (and one of the best trope pages) on this site.
- Narvi for creating Sunshine (see above).
- Thanks very much to shadowwolf75 for improving the Xyber 9 New Dawn page and pimping it throughout the fanbase. With hot tea and lemon? And to those who greatly expanded the Life With Derek page (with the new system, I can't be sure): with sugar and crumpets?
- The Advertisement Server for never failing to make humorous quips on the Church of Happyology page.
- To Fast Eddie: One lump or two?
- Pro-Mole for being everywhere.
- Kittenmommy for everything! Love you!
- How about everyone here! I love ALL of you.
- Everyone who contributes to making this a fun and safe place to air any opinion, no matter where from or about what.
- Bonsai Forest's contributor page is interesting and does a great job at explaining his tastes. His reviews are also informative and well written.
- Everyone who has ever written an example or page that has introduced some reader to a work that he or she ended up liking.
Oh! The pot's ready. Milk? Sugar?