This is a troper
. This troper is in no way related to that Q
, nor does Q have anything to do with this V
or that V
, or any other letter of the alphabet for that matter. The name was chosen in much the same way that Douglas Adams
chose the number "42".
Q is also blind. No, not that type of blind
, but this one
. This will be blamed for any error
in syntax, because it's certainly not
because Q edits
on That Other Wiki
Q provides examples of...
- Dr. Pedia and Mr. Trope - Inverted. The Pedia personality is definitely the psychopath personality.
- Disability Superpower - I play video games through GUI sonification (Google it whilst feeling lucky). I edit a wiki which covers various media that most would suspect I would be completely unable to use. Averted whenever I (ironically) trip over wet floor signs.
- Lurker - enough said.
- Genre Savvy
- The Quiet One
- Nerds Are Sexy - Or so I've been told.
- Serial Tweaker - Seen on this very page. My deadlock will expire 15 times, and I'll preview again and again before I make my change. Then I'll notice that I left off something minor, and go back and change it.
- The Database Hates Me - A lot..including when I'm typing this very page. Not so much nowadays.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness - Justified Trope because I'm a linguist. I tend to prefer Laconicity, when possible.
- She Cleans Up Nicely
- All-Blue Entry - I come really close, especially on the forum. I tend to want to put everything I say in Sincerity Mode.
- Drive-By Updater I used to be, then I Got Known. Though I still forget to login when I do my most significant updates. Of course, new policies against anonymous editing prevent this from occurring as often, now. I still appear and disappear randomly.
- Clueless Contributor - Averted! (Hopefully!) I went out of my way to follow conventions, even when editing anonymously (back when that was possible).
- No Indoor Voice - Inverted. I've no outdoor voice.
- It's A Small Net After All - My username is "Q". Just "Q". I have registered it on many websites (those which support one letter names, anyway).
- Troubling Unchildhood Behavior - I was reading college level books at age three. You Don't Want to Know which ones.
- Not Good with People
- The Chessmaster
- Deadpan Snarker
- Playful Hacker
- Mathematician's Answer - My favorite response to the question "Are you blind or something?" is "Yup."
- The Pollyanna / Angst? What Angst? - I might not always show it, but I'm always 1000% cheerful! I make Chiyo seem depressed in comparison — even if only mentally so. I don't have nearly the energy to go all Genki Girl. I'm panglossian when I should be quite jaded. Sure, there are things that bug me, but if you ever read something from me that seems angry or combative, just mentally add an happy emoticon after every sentence.
- Asexuality (And aromantic at that)