TREMBLE with fear in front of the Tropes that apply..TO ME
- Badass Baritone: I have a deep, Mordekaiser-esque voice. Unless I scream, in which case:
- Badass Beard: No one messes with my goatee and lives.
- Berserk Button: Don't make jokes about Brazil in front of me. Please. For your own sake...
- Career-Ending Injury: I was an excellent Judo fighter. Then I injured my back: I became unable to resist the falls. Shame.
- Cultured Badass: Well Badass might be a stretch.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: I never liked the sun. That made my skin grey-ish, and of course, my hair is very black.
- Femme Fatalons: Male version. Natural, too.
- Genius Bruiser: As mentioned above, I was a prominent Judo fighter in my youth, but at the same time a man of the arts.
- Large Ham: As you can see in the entire page. I'm worse in real-life.
- Mighty Glacier: Here's a funny story: I Never developed much ability to run or stamina when I was young, so my technique in fights was to basically No-Sell everything and strike twice as hard. This trope was the final result.
- Mood-Swinger: Expect me to run gamook from "Living Prop" to "Chewing the Scenery".
- National Stereotypes: Adverted hard; Despite being born in Brazil, I hate Soccer.
- The Lancer / The Dragon: My usual role in groups, if we're talking about a Five-Man Band, anyway.
- Stroke the Beard: Very often.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: As Mentioned above, I can fall into both The Stoic and Large Ham depending on my mood and who I'm talking to.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: For some unkown reason, my accent sounds like a mix of German, british, Indian, african, italian and occasionally russian. I'm brazilian.
Things that please MY MIGHTBut Now I Must Go. Case in point: A book that's in Development Hell. Farewell! WE SHALL MEET AGAIN, FELLOW TROPER. In another age...another time.