GREETINGS, FELLOW TROPERS. My name is Gaon, THE ALMIGHTY. I am a friendly, frequently over-the-top chap you can always rely on to do tasks such as: refer to completely useless knowledge like a BIBLE [Well, Sometimes not that useless, merely obscure] and over-analyze EVERYTHING under the ray of the sun. I enjoy a wide range of genres and fictional stories. I am also a fanfic writer [Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls = Adverted. Hard.], amateur writer, voice actor, actor, wannabe psychologist, walking encyclopedia, scriptwriter, and creator of unpublished things in general. Few, if any, care for my existance due my lack of social interaction in this site (I work in the shadows, I live in the shade...), unfortunately. BUT IF YOU DO KNOW, BEWARE!!.
TREMBLE with fear in front of the Tropes that apply..TO ME
- Badass Baritone: I have a deep, Mordekaiser-esque voice. Unless I scream, in which case:
- Badass Beard: No one messes with my goatee and lives.
- Berserk Button: Don't make jokes about Brazil in front of me. Please. For your own sake...
- Career-Ending Injury: I was an excellent Judo fighter. Then I injured my back: I became unable to resist the falls. Shame.
- Cultured Badass: Well Badass might be a stretch.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: I never liked the sun. That made my skin grey-ish, and of course, my hair is very black.
- Femme Fatalons: Male version. Natural, too.
- Genius Bruiser: As mentioned above, I was a prominent Judo fighter in my youth, but at the same time a man of the arts.
- Large Ham: As you can see in the entire page. I'm worse in real-life.
- Mighty Glacier: Here's a funny story: I Never developed much ability to run or stamina when I was young, so my technique in fights was to basically No Sell everything and strike twice as hard. This trope was the final result.
- Mood-Swinger: Expect me to run gamook from "Living Prop" to "Chewing the Scenery".
- National Stereotypes: Adverted hard; Despite being born in Brazil, I hate Soccer.
- The Lancer / The Dragon: My usual role in groups, if we're talking about a Five-Man Band, anyway.
- Stroke the Beard: Very often.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: As Mentioned above, I can fall into both The Stoic and Large Ham depending on my mood and who I'm talking to.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: For some unkown reason, my accent sounds like a mix of German, british, Indian, african, italian and occasionally russian. I'm brazilian.
Things that please MY MIGHTBut Now I Must Go. Case in point: A book that's in Development Hell. Farewell! WE SHALL MEET AGAIN, FELLOW TROPER. In another age...another time.