open/close all folders
Live Action TV
- Ace Of Cakes:
- During the Episode Hell Week, Mary is shown working at her computer with a Strong Bad Figurine sitting on top of it.
- In the episode Flying High, a Trogdor Black shirt is seen on a table.
- In two unknown episodes, the team makes two cakes to resemble Trogdor and Pom-Pom.
- In the episode Pandamonium, in the course of fooling around with Geof after the principle work on building the Kung Fu Panda cake had been finished, Duff exclaims "Are you asking me for a challenge?!" before karate chopping a large stack of sheet cake.
- In another episode, Mary is shown wearing a Teen Girl Squad T-shirt.
- In a season five episode of Angel entitled The Girl in Question, Spike and Angel visited Buffy's apartment and instead found Andrew, who was wearing a black Strong Bad t-shirt. Later in the episode, Andrew wore the same Strong Bad shirt with a pore strip plastered on his nose.
- On the May 24, 2005 episode of G4's Attack of the Show!, Kevin Pereira, the host, mentions Peasant's Quest.
- On the July 6, 2005 episode, guest host Tom Fulp, creator of Newgrounds, was wearing a Homsar shirt.
- On the July 12, 2005 episode, Pereira commented on a dragon tattoo saying that "It's almost Trogdor."
- On the July 20, 2005 episode, Pereira mentioned that "the robots cannot beat the Trogdor."
- On the June 12, 2006 episode, Pereira commented on a show saying the character got "Burninated by the great Trogdor"
- On the June 4, 2007 episode, one of the choices in an "Around The Net" quiz was "Get into her car and asplode".
- On the August 2, 2007 episode, one of the headlines in the "The Feed" segment stated that "YOUR CAMERA ASPLODE!".
- On the August 14, 2007 episode, in the "The Feed Headlines" segment the screen said "Deposed! Asplode! Download!".
- On the September 15, 2008 episode, Pereira pulls a Homsar figurine out of his new fanny pack.
- On the November 5, 2009 episode, the hosts received several fan fax, one depicted Trogdor burning a baby with the words "Trogdor Burninating Ye Babies!" next to it.
- In The Big Bang Theory episode "The Cohabitation Formulation," when it is revealed that Sheldon had been putting insects in Leonard's food, Raj referred to Leonard as Mothmouth.
- The final episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer has Trogdor being used as a figurine in a game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- In the ChuckleVision episode "Off The Cuff", on the wall of Paul's workshop, a sign reads "NO SMOKING!" in the same text, color, shape and position as Strong Bad's No Loafing! sign.
- The song "The System is Down" is referenced in the Community episode "Alternative History of the German Invasion" when it is sung by a group of Germans.
- A 2009 episode of Countdown with Keith Olbermann shows a web clip of Urban Dictionary featuring the phrase "Pullin' a Palin". On the bottom of the screen, the word fhqwghads is visible, along with a picture of Strong Bad.
- In the music video for "Word Crimes" by "Weird Al" Yankovic, Trogdor appears on the cover of a notebook.
- A remix of "Trogdor" is available as a bonus song in Guitar Hero 2, and "Because, It's Midnite" is in the second tier of Encore: Rocks the 80s. The latter is notable for being the only song in the game that wasn't made in the 80s.
- One of Riki's special moves in Xenoblade is called "Burninate".
- World of Warcraft
- A unique stone trogg is named Troggzor the Earthinator. This is played further by his card in Hearthstone, the description of which mentions him "earthinating the countryside."
- A grave in the Legion expansion reads, "Rest in peace, Lil' Brudder. Heart of a champion."
- One of Hothead's paths in Skylanders is called "The Burninator".
- Square Root of Minus Garfield:
- In Nostalgia Critic's review of Ernest Scared Stupid, he mentions that Trantor doesn't seem as cool as Trogdor, which is followed by a clip of his revival scene with Trogdor pasted over him while his theme plays in the background.
- The eighth episode of the Game Grumps' let's play of Strider is entitled "The System is Down".
- Ultra Fast Pony:
- In "Copywrong", Photo Finish's voice somewhat sounds like Senor Cardgage.
- The vocal background music that plays throughout the entirety of "Stay Tuned" resembles the vocal music from the Dangeresque films.
- The "Oh Yeah Yeah" song from "marzipan" was used in two different episodes ("Everybody Hates Gilda" and "Out With the Old Characters").
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends:
- During the episode "Bloo's Brothers" a Bloo clone that looks very similar to Homestar appears very briefly. This version reappears in a mini-game in "Big Fat Awesome House Party".
- The ending of the episode "A Sight For Sore Eyes" is very similar to Old Intro 2.
- In "Duchess of Wails", there's an orange imaginary friend that looks like Trogdor.
- In "Infernal Slumber", both Bloo and Goo talk about "killer Pooooooosssssssumssss", dragging the word out much like in Teen Girl Squad Issue 3, (Goo pronounces it exactly like Strong Bad).
- In "Squeakerboxxx", one of the prizes is a clock that looks exactly like Strong Bad's, complete with 12:00 as the time.
- In the episode "Land of the Flea", Frankie apologizes to Eduardo and says, "We're sorry, for reals this time". Also in that same episode, one of Eduardo's fleas holds up a news paper and says "Eggs tree, eggs tree", much like that of Homsar.
- At the end of an episode of Maya & Miguel, when they interview real people, a kid was seen wearing a Strong Bad hoodie, though this is barely viewable because the picture is blurred out.