Awesome Music: Homestar Runner
"And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! (falls over)"
- Most of the songs on the website, really. The Brothers Chaps, apparently aware of this, have released quite a few music video cartoons before their indefinite hiatus.
- TROOGDOOOOOR!!! TRROGDOOOOOOOOOR!
- Come on, Fhqwhgads.
- Who's always giving Strong Bad a hand? The Cheat! The Cheat!
- Strong Sad filming an experimental film.
- do you remember all these loading screens?
- "Please come down from your crystal fortre- THROW ME A SQUEALLY GUITAR! (cue awesomeness)
- One, Two, One, Two, One, Two, One Two...
- What Strong Bad would do if he could make his town different...
- Yup, Strong Bad totally always looks good singing backwards metal. Experience Dance Tonight! Unh. (Note: actually a Rock Opera).
- Xeriously Forxe! Revamped for the nineties! So much more exciting!
- "Walking round the mall with a Sterrance costuuume, that you made for your kiiid. Think of all the hard work you put into that Sterrance costuuume, and how nobody knows what it iiiis."
- And your kid doesn't seem to care either waaaay.
- Because they're ONEEEE~!
- Heart of a lion and the wings of a bat, BECAUSE IT'S MIDNITE!
- Drown in the Trudgemank!
- Oh, dag! That man has just ordered breakfast in the middle of my rap song!
- The full version of The Cheat is Not Dead starts out just as catchy as it was in SBEmail Caper. Then the second half comes along and things start getting absolutely ridiculous.
- Stinkoman 20X6 boasts an OST of wall-to-wall awesome tunes, with Level 2, Level 7, Level 9, and the boss battle theme standing out in particular.
- "EMAIL IS AWESOME! EMAIL IS WEIRD! EMAIL IS AWESOME AND EMAIL IS WEIRD! AND I'LL NEVER FORGET THE WAY IT WAS GIRRRRL!"
- The sudden toon released in October 2014. Waughmp waughmp.