open/close all folders
Season 1 and pilot (2007, 2008)
- Bunny Love (pilot): The Warden's plan to give all the inmates bunny costumes is quickly sabotaged by the Twins, creating a war between the population.
- Superbar: The Warden decides to build a bar in Superjail, in hope of getting to win Alice's love.
- Combaticus: After the staff discover an ancient fighting arena, the Warden decides to hold a bloody competition to get the inmates motivated.
- Ladies' Night: A carrier ship from the all-female Ultraprison becomes stranded at the jail, leading to a risky bet between the rivaling Warden and Mistress. note
- Cold-Blooded: A deadly new inmate arrives at the jail, leading the Warden to send Jared undercover. note
- Don't Be A Negaton: The motivational speaker D.L. Diamond becomes a celebrity within the jail, but Jared is willing to expose the truth behind his cult.
- Terrorarium: The Warden subjects inmates to a deadly adventure inside his Terrorarium.
- Mr.Grumpy-Pants: Jailbot accidentally brings a little girl to the jail, who the inmates quickly take an interest in.
- Dream Machine: After a nightmare convinces him that he'll be betrayed, the Warden decides to spy on everyone else's dreams.note
- Time-Police (part 1): The Warden is put on trial for crimes that he'll apparently commit in the future.
- Time-Police (part 2): The rest of the Superjail staff try to make it in the real world, while the Warden tries to find a way to escape his imprisonment.
Season 2 (2011)
- Best Friends Forever: Jailbot and Jacknife are shot down over a mysterious island, leaving the Warden to attempt to take over Jailbot's work. note
- Mayhem Donor: The Warden decides to run a black market of dismembered body parts, after Jared winds up grotesquely mutilated.
- Lord Stingray Crash Party: A castaway finds himself at Superjail and befriends the Warden, who's oblivious to his actual intent. note
- Hot Chick: A mysterious and deadly woman arrives at the jail, and has her eye set on the Twins.
- Gay Wedding: Jean and Paul finally decide to get married, but the Warden's ideas complicate their wedding and relationship.
- Ghosts: The jail winds up infested with millions of restless undead.
- Jailbot 2.0: After Jailbot falls into disrepair, Jared brings an improved model to the jail to try to solve the problem.
- The Budding of the Warbuxx: The Warden assumes the inmate population is drugged after they refuse to enjoy his movie night. Meanwhile, Alice tries to help the Twins with an unexpected problem. note
- Superjail! Grand Prix: The annual Grand Prix is held, with the promise of freedom for whoever wins the race. note
- Vacation: The Superjail staff and inmates embark on a vacation cruise that quickly turns deadly and out of control.note
Season 3 (2012)
- Stingstress: Months pass after the end of "Vacation", and the Warden must try to take back Superjail from Lord Stingray and the Mistress. note
- Superfail: After the Warden is injured in an accident, Jared attempts to run the jail his way but must face off against the Doctor's escaped mutants. note
- Uh Oh, It's Magic: The Warden attempts to learn magic, but finds that his ventriloquist dummy is threatening to steal his fame. note
- Sticky Discharge: Superjail must face its first paroled inmate, much to the Warden's despair. note
- Special Needs: The Warden attempts to integrate a very special group of inmates into the general population.
- The Trouble With Triples: The Twins' guests interfere with the Warden's plan to create a virtual reality game in Superjail. note
- Nightshift: Alice winds up becoming a chef and surprises others with her talent, leading to jealousy and chaos ensuing.
- Oedipus Mess: Jacknife becomes a father but escapes, leading the Warden to create 10,000 clones to determine which will be the best parent for the new baby. note
- Planet Radio: The Warden must fight back against a pirate radio station competing with his new TV network.
- Burn Stoolie Burn: Ash and the Warden form a friendship, one that could potentially destroy everything. note
Season 4 (2014)
- Superhell!: In a continuation to "Burn Stoolie Burn", Superjail continues to burn to the ground while Alice must (inadvertently) enlist the help of Ultraprison.
- The Last Pack: A ban on tobacco causes the inmates to do anything to get their hands on a pack of cigarettes.
- Jean & Paul & Beefy & Alice: The Gay Inmates, Alice, and Beefy go on a spa trip that soon becomes plagued by a disease- courtesy of the Twins, who attempt to provide Jailbot with an opportunity to bond with the Warden.
- The Superjail Inquisitor: The Warden starts to believe in a fairy tale creature with a twisted moral code, and aims to convert the rest of the jail into believing in its power along with him.
- Superstorm!: The Warden's weather robot goes out of control and threatens to destroy Superjail with its weather powers.
- The Superjail Six: The Warden gets captured by a gang of reptilian hillbillies after Stingray and Peedee take advantage of the legend of six inmates who managed to escape Superjail.